8th October 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Kerala CBSE?

If I am shifted from Kerala cbse syllabusafter 10th std. to Mysore PUC . whether the syllabus same or difficult. What about Hindi as a second language.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for Kerala CBSE?
  2. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  3. Scope of Kerala state syllabus as compared to CBSE school?
  4. Syllabus of 12th Science CBSE of Kerala Region? -- [New]
  5. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  6. Transfer of Kerala state syllabus to CBSE syllabus school?
  7. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?
  9. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  11. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  12. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  13. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  14. Optional subjects of CBSE are same with that of Kerala and Tamil Nadu CBSE schools?
  15. What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?
  16. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD?
  17. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  18. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
20th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Kerala CBSE?

visit the site : www.cbseguess.com for Kerala cbsc syllabus
21st October 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to learn malayalam and hindi subjects for a foreign (indian) student to start the class in CBSC school in kerala from 8th onwards?
5th March 2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to chose as a second language - Hindi or Malayalam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?