18th April 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?

My son is studying in 7th standered in CBSE school.I like to transfer him in to kerala state cyllabes.Is it good for him? What would be the impact of changing? Is CBSE board good than Kerala state syllabus? Can someone give me the correct guidance on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  3. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  4. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  5. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  6. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  7. Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?
  8. How to change from CBSE to ICSE?
  9. What is the syllabus for Kerala CBSE?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year?
  11. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  12. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  13. How to get admission in Army/Sports school in Kerala for 7th class girl boxer?
  14. List of CBSE Schools in Mysore for 7th student?
  15. Switching to CBSE or ICSE from Maharashtra State Board School
  16. Model question papers for 7th standard Kerala? What is the syllabus?
  17. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  18. Can we change CBSE schools from one to another when moving to 12th grade? Is it allowed?
19th April 2015, 03:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?

Yes, if you want to transfer your child to Kerala state board, there is no harm in it, even Kerala state board has its own benefits like the education system in Kerala state board is also quite good as compared to any other reputed boards.

However, being in CBSE board will also prove to beneficial for you as CBSE board prepares you for almost all the entrance examination during the schooling periods only as the syllabus and pattern followed in many reputed entrance examination follows CBSE pattern.

So, according to me if you let your son remain in CBSE board, it will be much beneficial for your child in his future.
19th April 2015, 07:48 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?

yes CBSE is Board is better than any other satate Board , Its Study pattern and syllabus is more compatible with entrance exams like AIEEE and AIPMT etc
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary education ) more popular in India and you can easily find schools of CBSE anywhere in India. CBSE is central Board while Kerla Board is State Board
As my suggestion its not good option to change from central Board to State Board ,
19th April 2015, 01:31 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If your son is already studying in CBSE board, then it is advisable that you should not transfer your son from CBSE board to state board, as CBSE board is a renowned as board as well as it has got more value than state board. So it is advisable to you that let your child study in CBSE board only.
19th April 2015, 05:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to continue your child's education in CBSE school, because nowadays almost all the competitive exams are based on CBSE syllabus. So, if he studies in a CBSE school, he can easily prepare for all competitive exams and he can get good marks in competitive exams, if he is good at studies. So, it is better for your child's future, if you can continue his education in CBSE school, instead of changing him to a school, which is affiliated to kerala board.
21st April 2015, 02:58 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

I think CBSE is the best board available in India.
So,you don't have to think of about changing board.
Unless their is some very specific reason, CBSE would be the best.
It doesn't mean that Kerala board is not good.
It is good as compared to other state boards but CBSE is the best.
2nd May 2015, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 9th standered in CBSE school.I like to transfer him in to kerala state cyllabes in 10th.Is it good for him? What would be the impact of changing? Is CBSE board good than Kerala state syllabus? Can someone give me the correct guidance on the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?