6th September 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Mahagenco exam for sub engineer post(Electronics and Communication)

I want syllabus of mahagenco exam for subengineer post(electronics and communication) and also exam pattern details.last 6 years papers

2nd October 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Mahagenco exam for sub engineer post(Electronics and Communication)

plz snd syllabus for post of sub engg.of electronics &communication... my email id is [email protected]
6th October 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Mahagenco exam for sub engineer post(Electronics and Communication)

plz snd syllabus for post of sub engg.of electronics &communication.......my email id is [email protected]
27th November 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

plz snd syllabus for post of sub engg.of electronics &communication.......my email id is [email protected]
29th November 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for the post of sub engg.of electronics &communication.....plz.........my email id is [email protected]
2nd December 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for the post of sub engg.of electronics &communication.....plz.........my email id is
[email protected]
2nd February 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME SYLLBUS FOR THE POST OF SUB EGG OF ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION PLZ........MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
12th January 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and question papers for the post of Assistent engg.of electronics &communication.....plz.........my email id is
[email protected]
2nd April 2015, 05:01 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Syllabus of Mahagenco exam for sub engineer post(Electronics and Communication), the main topics to prepare are :
  • Analog Circuits
  • Electronics & Communication/Basics
  • Basics
  • Integrated Circuits and Digital Electronics
  • Micro Processor and Micro Controllers
  • Control Systems
  • Digital Electronics and Logic Design
  • Electronics Devices and Circuits
  • Micro processor/Microcontrollers
  • Operational Amplifiers
  • Power Electronics
  • Principles of Communication engineering
  • Other Electronic Devices
  • PLT
  • Semiconductors and Transistor Devices

Please find the attachment for further details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus_Jr_Eng_Sub_Eng.pdf(8.2 KB, 74 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?