2nd May 2013, 04:37 AM
Ajumalshaji

What is the syllabus for MSc Physics of CAT exam? I have completed BSc Physics

I am completed Bsc physics and preparing for CAT exam for pg.So what is syllabus for Msc physics of CAT exam in cusat?

10th July 2014, 01:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for MSc Physics of CAT exam? I have completed BSc Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajumalshaji View Post
I am completed Bsc physics and preparing for CAT exam for pg.So what is syllabus for Msc physics of CAT exam in cusat?

Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) for the admission in MBA course.This examination is conducted in the month of November and December.

CAT exam is required 50% marks in graduation degree .Your degree must be recognized .For SC/ST candidate marks required is 45% .Final year candidate are eligible for CAT Exam .You can attempts here unlimited times , there is no restriction for attempts in CAT Exam .

Yes , B.sc in Physics candidate are eligible for CAT Exam.

The exam timing for CAT is 140 minutes. There will also be a penalty for wrong answer so at least try to answer those questions which you know. There are 60 questions in the test.

Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation- 70 mins- 30 Questions
Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning - 70 mins- 30 Questions

I have attached the syllabus for CAT Exam so please check it out.

For more details about CAT exam you can visit to http://www.catiim.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT syllabus.pdf(19.3 KB, 102 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?