3rd June 2012, 11:46 PM
robin.bhati

What is the syllabus of PCS exam? What is the study material?

what is the syllabus of pcs(j) exam up and related study material

1st July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of PCS exam? What is the study material?

dear sir/ mam
my self anil yadav i have done LLB nd i required PCS-J syllabus
so please send me syllabus on my gmail id
my id is [email protected]
thanku so much
13th August 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ mam
my name is kamal vashishat and i have done successfully M.A English and PGDCA. now i wana to know about of PCS's syllabus. what should i have to read please send me a e-mail. my e-mail is [email protected]. Furthermore i wana to choose my English Literature Subject......
14th August 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir or mam , I have done B tech in civil engineering ,, plz send me pcs pre exam syllabus on my mail id jaggagill007©gmail.com
18th September 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,
I am working as an Asst. Manager in a Pvt company. It's almost 10 years that I am not in touch with regular studies. Now as the UK govt has increased the minimum age to 40 yrs. I want to apply for the UK PCS. Please guide me. Also please provide me the syllabus for the preperation. Thanks
16th January 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hi,
my name is saba.i did b.com and i want to appear in pcs exams but i don know about syllabus and admission process and also when its going to be held..please guide me..
my email adress is [email protected]
17th January 2013, 02:41 PM
babanpreet

PCS exam will be conducted in three phases which includes Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.

The preliminary competitive examination will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I General Studies and Paper II Civil Services Aptitude Test. Both the papers will be of 2 hours duration and shall have 150 questions carrying one mark each (respectively). There will be no negative marking.

The Preliminary Examination is only a screening test for selecting candidates who would be eligible to take the Main Examination and the marks obtained in this Examination shall not be counted towards the merit of the candidates.
18th January 2013, 02:06 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: What is the syllabus of PCS exam? What is the study material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin.bhati View Post
what is the syllabus of pcs(j) exam up and related study material
PCS exam will be conducted in three phases which includes Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.

The preliminary competitive examination will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I General Studies and Paper II Civil Services Aptitude Test. Both the papers will be of 2 hours duration and shall have 150 questions carrying one mark each (respectively). There will be no negative marking.

The Preliminary Examination is only a screening test for selecting candidates who would be eligible to take the Main Examination and the marks obtained in this Examination shall not be counted towards the merit of the candidates.
27th March 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam..kindly send me the syllabus of pcs prelims on my is [email protected]
27th March 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam..kindly send me the syllabus of pcs prelims on my is [email protected]
21st May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I am aditya singh sir i could be repearing for pcs exam sir please send pcs pre syllabus my mobile no.07786001850 by msg
7th February 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of pcs-j and what is the pattern of the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?