27th May 2012, 11:07 PM
SIDDAM_2

What is the syllabus for PGCET? Which are the branches in M.Tech for ECE student? What are the courses required for B.Tech student to do software engineer job?

please tell me about the syllabus for pgcet..... , what are the branches in mtech for an E.C.E student? what are the courses required for a btech student to do a software engineer job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  3. How can I become a software engineer after completing B.Tech with ECE
  4. Which courses are required to be joined in a good software company? I am a final year ECE student
  5. How to do software job if I am a electronics student?
  6. When the notification of PGCET will be released? ECE syllabus of PGCET for B.Tech final year student?
  7. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  8. Previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech for ECE branch
  9. Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?
  10. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  11. Detailed information about M.Tech PGCET for B.Tech final year student?
  12. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?
  14. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer?
  16. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU?
  17. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  18. Software courses for ECE student which will help in getting a job in Designing?
18th July 2017, 06:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for PGCET? Which are the branches in M.Tech for ECE student? What are the courses required for B.Tech student to do software engineer job?

The syllabus for PGCET (Post Graduation Common Entrance Test) varies according to the state because every state has their own syllabus. Since you have not mentioned the state the syllabus cannot be mentioned.

There are different streams available in the masters for ECE candidates some of them are like power system, vlsi design, electronics, thermal engineering, material engineering, industrial engineering and product design and development.

For getting a software job you need to have good communication skills, good command on languages like C, C++, Java and etc.
You need to have a good knowledge on Aptitude, logical thinking, reasoning for clearing the entrance exam conducted by the most of the companies.

For recruiting candidates there will be basic 3 rounds like written test, group discussion, technical round and a personal interview. The selection process may vary based on the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?