6th June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?

i have scored 84% in puc2 science which is best course for me...

15th July 2013, 09:12 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 84% in puc2 science which is best course for me...
hi...
you have a very good percentage in PUC2..
so, as you are a science student, you can go for following courses..

if you have physics, chemistry, mathematics as main subjects, that is if you are a PCM student, you can go for engineering...
there are different branches of engineering..
they are:

* Electronics and communication engineering. (ECE)
* Mechanical engineering. (ME)
* Computer science engineering. (CSE)
* Electrical and electronics engineering. (EEE)
* Civil engineering.
* Information science engineering. (ISE)

these are some of the branches of engineering.. the scope for ECE and ME is more now days..
it is because, ECE is a combination of hardware and software..
ME is dealt with machine making and manufacturing.. so, the scope for theses two branches never ends..

other branches of engineering like, CSE which is completely software is also a good branch.. if you are interested in software, you can select this branch.. this is also having very good scope.. similarly EEE also, is having good scope as it is purely hardware..

another field which is of high scope is medical field..
if you are a PCB student.. that is if, you have physics, chemistry and biology as your main subjects, you can enter in to medical field..
some of the medical fields are:

* MBBS
* B. sc nursing.
* General nursing.
* B. Pharm.

among these, MBBS has very good scope.. it is a high salary job.. once you complete post graduation like MD or DM, or MS.. you will get high salary..

B. pharm is bachelor in pharmacy, it have good scope in abroad..
you can select any of these courses.. you will secure a bright future..
all the best...
8th May 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?

I scored very less in puc science due to health issues now I donno wch course will help me...in future
9th May 2014, 01:39 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have completed your PUC with 84% of marks. This was a good performance in your academics.

You did not clearly mention whether you have completed your PUC with Computer Science or Life Science.

If you have completed your PUC in Life Sciences, then I suggest you opt for any of the following courses at your next academic level.

MBBS
BDS
Veteinary course
Homeopathy course
Nursing
Agriculture
Biotechnology
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy etc.

If you have completed your PUC in Computer Science, then opt for any of the following.
B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech in Information Technology
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) etc.

Whatever the course your join, gain good subject knowledge and communication skills in that course so that you will get good percentage of marks and you can easily get the job.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?