8th February 2010, 07:46 PM
Rachita123

what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in zoology under Ranchi university?

what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exams in zoology under Ranchi university? when do the application form comes ? how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  3. Economics syllabus and sample question papers for preparation of Ranchi University PhD entrance exam?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  5. Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in Ranchi University for pursuing PhD course after qualifying SET exam?
  7. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for Botany in Ranchi University?
  8. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  9. Details about Ph.D in Commercial law from Ranchi?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  11. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  13. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  14. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  15. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
  17. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Anthropology in Ranchi university and when will the form be available?
9th February 2010, 05:19 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in zoology under Ranchi university?

so dear friend the syllabus for phd under ranchi university has the following syllabus .. telling you or explaining in a broad spectrum way ....Zoology can be classified as Comparative Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Molecular Biology, and Behavioral Ecology being the primary ones. While pursuing a Doctorate of Philosophy in Zoology, candidates usually do hardcore study and research in these afore mentioned fields or any other field of the primary subject. the forms are available now in the university campus so you must hurry up and teh last date is 2nd march ,, for applying you can get the form and all the necesssary details from the campus itself regarding the phd faculty over there and the other querries can be there after solved .. bye bye takle care and all the best and you must hurry up...
10th February 2010, 10:42 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in zoology under Ranchi university?

You can get the syllabus from the below sites:
entrance.exams4india.com/cip-ranchi-entrance-exam/
updates.highereducationinindia.com/science.php?page=1
17th February 2010, 11:59 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Syllabus for it is nothing more then what you have studied in you m.sc. they will ask the question to check the basic knowledge of the candidates of that particular subject.

Just keep your basic concept of the subject clear and you will easily able to crack,study that things which are genarally neglected by student,to whic importance is not given,they will ask the question from core part.

Best of kuck
2nd May 2010, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in English under Ranchi University, Ranchi ?
26th May 2010, 04:02 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

In Ph.D, your base about a particular subject is tested.
There is not any specific syllabus but the syllabus of you previous standard, i.e. M.Sc will be the target in your Ph.D.

If you are clear about all the concepts, then you are IN
28th June 2010, 09:16 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you dont get the syllabus of Ph.d entrance exam in zoology under Ranchi university, then i will suggest you, just contact the university administration and definately they
will provide you a syllabus of zoology.

So, please send the E-mail in this given e-mail address with your detail and definately
they will send you the syllabus-

E-mail address- [email protected]

Contact number- 91-651-302600/208553.
28th June 2010, 01:27 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you can download syllabus
entrance.exams4india.com/cip-ranchi-entrance-exam/
updates.highereducationinindia.com/science.php?page=1
16th July 2010, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

dear all
greetings
can anybody tell me about the syllabus of phd in management (HR), and how can I apply for that.
Thanks
Himani
31st July 2010, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

duration for phd in english in ranchi university
13th November 2010, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

i want do phd with ecology than what can i do?
30th December 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

may i get previous question of Ph.d entrance exam please.
17th January 2011, 12:41 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
according to me-
Zoology can be classified as Comparative Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Molecular Biology, and Behavioral Ecology being the primary ones. While pursuing a Doctorate of Philosophy in Zoology, candidates usually do hardcore study and research in these afore mentioned fields or any other field of the primary subject. the forms are available now in the university campus so you must hurry up and teh last date is 2nd march ,, for applying you can get the form and all the necesssary details from the campus itself regarding the phd faculty over there and the other querries can be there after solved .

Thanks.
19th January 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and date of phd entrance exam in english under ranchi university.
25th April 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hi.i did my M.Sc. in zoology(2006).now i want to pursue higher degree like M.Phil Or Ph.d. from Pune.can u tell me the date and time when form comes and what are the procedures.Apart from the university any other colleges in pune have M.phil or Ph.d.programms.plz suggest me.
9th June 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in political science under Ranchi university?
2nd July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in zoology under osmania university university?
14th November 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in chemistry under osmania university
28th February 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for ph.d entrance exam in zoology under osmaniya university?
1st March 2017, 06:49 AM
BESTANI
Junior Member+

**i will give sub names of the syllabus you go to the contents of that.

*Non chordates.

*chordates.

**cell biology

**developmental biology.

**genetics.

**evolution.

**Ecology.

For long answer questions

**invertebrates : structure and function.

**Vertebrates structure and function.

**Cell Biology.

**Genetics (Inheratance Biology

**Human Genetics

**Genetic Engineering

**Endocrinology.

**Evolutionary Biology.

**Environmental biology.

Hope you will get the basic idea of the syallabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?