20th November 2010, 04:04 PM

Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?

Sir,

I have applied for Senior Assistant (Electronics) in AAI. AAI website has not mentioned any details regarding the syllabus or pattern of exam for the post. Though, almost all other recruitement agencies (e.g. UPSC, SSC, DSSSB) clearly gives details about their exam syllabus.
I would be very thankful to you if you can provide me the required details regarding exam pattern and syllabus for Senior Assistant (Electronics) post in AAI.

27th November 2010, 06:53 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?

hii
Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics
can b be found in book store near u..
and also in net..

good luck.
3rd February 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?

Sir
I have applied for DRDO senior technical assistant (Electronics & communication Engg.). What is the syllabus of STA (ECE).
I would be very thankful to you If u can provide me the exam pattern & syllabus.
1st July 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

give me a exact application process for the post of sr. assistant
21st January 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

eligible age to write AAI exam
25th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me mrpsu jr tech assistance previous papers r link ,post code 4 apply chem sub ,plz send any one [email protected]
31st March 2015, 06:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 296 views)
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 280 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 199 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 195 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 214 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?