26th February 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What syllabus to prepare for ICWA course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?

which type of syllabus will come in icwa course? is there any college in ahmedabad for icwa?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?
  2. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  3. List of colleges offering ICWA course?
  4. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the colleges offering PGDCR course in Ahmedabad?
  7. List of colleges offering Lateral Entry in Ahmadabad?
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  9. List of the colleges in Ahmedabad offering diploma in Automobile Engineering after SSC?
  10. list of colleges offering b.tech industrial biotechnology in the world and their syllabus
  11. List of companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  12. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  13. List of Institutions in Ahmedabad offering Food science course? What's the duration of the course?
  14. How may I do ICWA course from recognized institute in Ahmedabad? What's the fee structure and time duration for the same? I've doing M.Com
  15. List of diploma civil colleges in Ahmedabad or near Ahmedabad?
  16. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  17. How to take internship in Ahmedabad? List of IT companies in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
1st March 2012, 02:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for ICWA course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which type of syllabus will come in icwa course? is there any college in ahmedabad for icwa?
The Cost and Work Accountancy course comprise of the following subjects:

Foundation Course:
Organization & Management Fundamentals
Accounting
Economics and Business Fundametals
Business Mathematics, Statistics

Intermediate Course:
Financial Accounting
Commercial and Industrial Laws and Auditing
Applied Direct Taxes
Cost & Management Accounting
Operation Management and Information Systems
Applied Indirect Taxes

Final Course:
Capital Market Analysis & Corporate Laws
Financial Management & International Finance
Management Accounting -Strategic Management
Indirect & Direct - Tax Management
Management Accounting –Enterprize Performance Management
Advanced Financial Accounting & Reporting
Cost Audit & Operational Audit
Business Valuation Management

For Detailed Syllabus, refer to link provided below:

Cost and Work Accountancy Course- Syllabus

Now, the course is offered through distance mode as well as through oral coaching at the institutes study centers.
The study center accredited by the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India, in Ahmedabad is located at the following address:

Ahmedabad Chapter of ICWAI
402-403, Shopper's Plaza - III-4th Floor
Opp. Municipal Market - C.G. Road
Navrangpura
Ahmedabad - 380 009
Phone - 079-27540561
6th March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for ICWA course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?

I want full details about icwa course and collages in karnataka state
22nd March 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Sumit kumar i,m student of Bba. Last year. I,m confuse for the future course. Plz tell me advise for good course between ..MBA,CS, ICWA..
4th April 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir
What is result of ICWA of last exam? What is last date of registration for june examination?
16th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i am realy confuse about what to do in future ......
Today in CA there is a lot rush becuz everyone who adopt commarce want to do CA nd in future i think there will be good scope in ICWA.I request u to plz solve my problem.
30th May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

can i do icwa course after BMS/MBA
2nd October 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i want a full details of ICWA cors in gujrat state in ahmedabad city..
13th January 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i want a full detail of ICWA course in gujarat state in ahmedabad city please send me email [email protected]
20th March 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Private Company as Accountant I have completed b.com last year i want to further study in commerce stream so please you suggest me icwa course in ahmedabad city
22nd April 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

can we admittte for i.c.w.a course during our B.com how it is different from c.a
5th May 2013, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.com and now iwant to do a professional degree wchich is good ca,cs,icwa,,plz suggest me
22nd May 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what is icwai
12th July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

RIGHT NOW I AM PURSUING TY B.COM FRM PUNE UNIVERSITY AND I WANT TO DO A PROF. DEGREE SO PLZ SUGGEST ME WHICH IS GOOD FOR ME CA/CS/ICWA...RPLY ME IN MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
3rd June 2014, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to detail of collages near ahmedabad for cs, icwa, bca,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?