25th May 2011, 06:19 PM

Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges offering it?

i hav completed my grauation in accounting & finance (BAF) .i wanna pursue icwa course so please lemme know the procedures of joining it & also list of colleges offering it

Related Questions:
29th October 2011, 03:42 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges

icwa is a professional course which is provided by the "THE COST AND WORKS ACOOUNTANT OF INDIA" it's head office is in kolkata and have many chapters (branches)
in almost every city of india,,,,,,no colleges provide this course only the chapter levy by the head office are authorised to provide icwa course to its inspirants

the following are the list of the chapters accourding to east, west ,north and south regions

west india region council
-ahemdabad, aurangabad, baroda, bhilai, bhopal, bilaspur, chandrapur, goa, indore, jabalpur, jharkhand(chirimiri), kalyan ambarnath, kolhapur, kobra, konkan, kutch gandhidham, nagpur, nasik, navi mumbai, pune, raipur, rajkot, surat & vindhyanagar.

south india region council
-bangalore, bhardavathi, cochin, coimbatore, godavari, hyderabad, kothayam, mangalore, madurai, mettur-salem, mysore, nellai-pearl city, neyveli, palakkad, pondicherry, ranipet-vellore, tiruchirapalli, thissur, trivandrum, ukkunagaram, vijayawada & visakhapatnam.

east india region council
-agartala, asansol, bokaro, bhubaneshwar, south orissa, dhannad, durgapur, siliguri, silchar, guwahati, howrah, jajpu-keonjhar, jamshedpur, kharagpur, naihati, patna, rajpur, ranchi, rourkela, sambalpur, serampur & talchar.

north india region council
-ajmer, allahabad, chandigarh, dehradun, faridabad, gaziabad, gorakhpur, gurgaon, haridwar, jaipir, jalandhar, jammu, jhansi,jodhpur, kanpur, kota, lucknow, ludhiana, nangal, noida, patiala & udaipur.

procedure to register for icwa is to consult with the administrative of icwa bhavan,,,,,,,
in the each one of the above cities there icwa bhavans in onw or more districts,,,, where you can get the registration form,,,,,,,the only thing you have to do is search the bhavan where it is located in your city,,,,

if you are unable to search the address for chapter in the respective city then just do send me you city name where you stay i will try to convey the infomation regarding the chapters address in you city,,,,,,,

you send you city name with the same question on this site only,,,,,here are many people who will be happy to hepl you out,,,

best of luck for your future.
2nd February 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges

HOW CAN I JOIN IN ICWAI PLZ HELP ME ON THAT
2nd February 2012, 07:33 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

There is no such colleges for ICWAI.
It is distance education course operate by only one institutions that's ICWAI.

you can join ICWAI.

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India (ICWAI)

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

As you are graduated in BAF you can directly join EXECUTIVE LEVEL of the course.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
fee - 3500/-
EXECUTIVE
fee - 7000/-
plus 4000/- for oral coaching
FINAL
fee - not more than 8000/- .

HOW TO APPLY

You have to register yourself for appearing for the examination held by ICWAI.
Examinations are helds twice in a year in june and december for june terms student need to apply before dec 5 of previous year and for december exam you have to apply for before june 5.

for more information contact

AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003
www.myicwai.com
20th March 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

IF THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM HELD TO JOIN IN THIS COURSE
1st April 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i join after my b.e?
7th April 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i an abhishek tyagi i have completed b.com .i want to icwai please send detail icwai.
email... [email protected]
15th June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i m Jay acharya i have completed M.com i want details for ICWA courses pls send to all related details to my email

[email protected]
9th July 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i am krupali mehta,this is my last year of baf ,what can i do after my gradute either master or event management,or caf
please let me no about,e mail id [email protected]
10th July 2012, 07:58 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear................

ICWAI course details stage are as follows.........

The eligibility criteria for this course are as follows........

*The candidates after +2 can join in ICWAI course .
*After graduation directly you can join in Inter .

There are three stage in ICWAI Foundation , Inter , Final .
After clear of one step you can jump to another stage.

Subjects for ICWAI........

For more details visit official website of ICWAI>

Good luck.............
25th July 2012, 08:19 PM
gouravsingh21

where is the college in noida of icwa?
25th July 2012, 08:22 PM
gouravsingh21

where is the college of icwa in noida?
17th April 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

hi!
i m kinnari.i passsed b.com with 60.22% & m.com with 48% so, which course benefical ca ya icwa pls, suggest me with time duration my mail id . [email protected]
23rd April 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/madam, good afternoon, i am Supriya i had completed my degree in BATH ECONOMICS, sir, my question is shall i can do ICWA course, and what are the procedures for applying this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?