16th December 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation

I am doing my graduation.i'd like to join ICWA.What'd be fee structure,period of complition of ICWA,institute in Rajkot & more details about ICWA.

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  2. Are there any ICWA course branches in Rajkot?
  3. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  4. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  5. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  7. What's the difference between ICWA and C.A? Does ICWA provides graduation certificate? What's the fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. Details and course fee of pursuing MBA from ICWA Nagpur?
  10. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  11. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  12. Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?
  13. ICWA fee structure and subjectwise details? I have passed my degree with 80% and want to join in ICWA course
  14. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?
  15. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  16. Duration of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  17. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses? -- [New]
  18. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
18th August 2012, 09:48 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation

Hello friend,

There is only one Institute in India which offers ICWAI Course , however there are several branches across the country & Rajkot too do have a branch.

For more information visit http://www.icwai.org

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?