10th September 2011, 10:12 PM
jain rahul

What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student

hello sir.
i am a final year mechanical engineering student. my aggregate % 60 till 6th sem, can i apply for PSU?
and what is the syllabus of PSU??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for PSU exams? How to prepare for it? I am a 3rd year Mechanical and Automation student
  2. Which PSU doesnt allow color blind people?
  3. What is the syllabus for PSU exam? I am B.Tech 1st year student in Mechanical branch
  4. What is the date of PSU exam? What is the scope of PSU sector?
  5. Am I eligible for PSU exam while in final year B.Tech engineering(IT)? Which public sector companies can I prefer? Information regarding timetable, syllabus and places where I can undertake coaching?
  6. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  7. Am I eligible for PSU after completing mechanical engineering degree with 71%
  8. Am I eligible for PSU exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical? I am 19 years old
  9. How to apply for internship in PSU being a Mechanical student? -- [New]
  10. Which books should I read for Mechanical engineering subjects as per IAS syllabus?
  11. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  12. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?
  14. What is PSU? Any future of mechanical engineer in PSU? How can I crack PSU?
  15. How to prepare for PSU entrance exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student with mechanical
  16. PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  18. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd February 2012, 10:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student

Yes you can apply for the PSU exam while being in the final year of engineering. The notifications regarding the vacancies in various PSU companies will be published as soon as there is a vacancy. The exam will have questions from the area of General Awareness, Logical reasoning and Quantitative, English language, Technical knowledge etc. The selection will be based on the score secured in the written exam. You can apply for PSU companies such as SAIL, NTPC, BHEL etc.
22nd November 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student

I am in 7th sem (mech.) and I have a backlog. Can I still apply for job in PSU'S through GATE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?