13th September 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?

i want to know about the PSU EXAM timetable and their syllabus for mechanical engineers and which book is best for study to crack psu exams

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  2. How to prepare for PSU exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical? Books to be referred for PSU examination?
  3. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  4. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus for PSU exam? Names of the books for preparation for IES Public sector exam?
  6. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  7. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  8. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  9. Graduate Trainee exams question papers?
  10. How can I prepare to crack PSU exams if working in an Industry?
  11. Which books to refer for PSU exams?
  12. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  13. Detailed job opportunities for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in PSU? Tips for preparation?
  14. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  15. Books to be referred for PSU exams? Which are the good objective books for Mechanical engineering?
  16. How many PSU's are there? Date of sale of the application forms? Which books are to be referred?
  17. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  18. Need previous years sample papers of mini ratna PSUs? -- [New]
24th November 2011, 09:42 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?

best book for PSU preparation is MADE EASY PUBLICATIONS BOOKS.

you shouls solve the previous year papers of different psu companies also.

made easy books are best.

for more deatils visit the website of made easy.
2nd December 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?

psu syllabus for mechanical engg.
14th December 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

how should be the schedule for GATE preparation from 6th semester onwards along with the regular classes held in the colleges and what are the other important PSU exams for mechanical engg. students?
24th December 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.tech third year student. When should I start preparing for PSU's?
11th January 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of psu
26th January 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

is t true that there r no numerical problems come in psu??
29th February 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

is gate mandatoryfor psu?
23rd April 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the full form of psu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?