9th August 2012, 07:44 PM
kajoridhar

What is the syllabus for Railway Recruitment Board Preliminary exam?

pl give me the syllabus for railway recruitment board preliminary exam 2012 .also provide me the question paper of previous year railway recruitment exam.
Thanks in advance.

2nd October 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Railway Recruitment Board Preliminary exam?

pls give me the syllabus for railway recruitment board preliminary exam 2012 .also provide me the question paper of previous year railway recruitment exam.
Thanks in advance...........yours obidetn PROBAL DUTTA...
my e mail id is "[email protected]"/"[email protected]"
3rd October 2012, 09:21 AM
yash_ki

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Railway Recruitment Board Preliminary exam?

need syllabus for railway recruitment board preliminary exam 2012 .and if possibal to provide the question paper of previous year railway recruitment exam.
[email protected]
21st October 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Give Possible question answer of railway exam
12th November 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,please send me the syllabus for rrb exam and previous paper at my email id at [email protected]
15th November 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I need syllabus for railway recruitment board common preliminary exam 2012.please send it to my email id [email protected]
16th November 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

pl give me the syllabus for railway recruitment board preliminary exam 2012 .also provide me the question paper of previous year railway recruitment exam, on

[email protected]
regards
17th November 2012, 08:56 AM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

>> Syllabus for Railway Recruitment Board Preliminary exam

- General Awareness

- Language General Hindi / English

- General Arithmetic

- Analytic and Quantitative Skills

>> Eligibility

- Age Limit (as on 1 July 2012): Minimum 18 years; Maximum 33 years

- Commercial Apprentice and Traffic Apprentice: Degree from recognized University or its equivalent

Best of luck
17th November 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,please send me the syllabus for rrb exam and previous paper at my email id at [email protected]
19th November 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls send me previous year question paper of common preliminary exam
my email id- [email protected]
21st November 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir can u pls send me rrb syllabus and questionpaper pattern for pharmacist post my email id is [email protected]
23rd November 2012, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous year question paper of common preliminary exam. my email id - [email protected]
26th November 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

please send the syllabus for the trade technician for railway recruitment exam..my email id: [email protected]
30th November 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous year question paper of common preliminary exam. my email [email protected]
12th December 2012, 03:21 PM
sumideepu

pl give me the syllabus for railway recruitment board exam .also provide me the question paper of previous year railway recruitment exam.
Thanks in advance.

at [email protected]
25th December 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

plz give me sample question paper of railway exam to my id [email protected]
6th January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Plr send me solved question paper f rrb exam yon my email id.@[email protected]
8th January 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir when they conducting exams at venue pls sir tell me
12th January 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir i need the sylabus of rrb pharmacist bhopal so kindly give me and i dont have recived the admit card of that exam so suggest me what can i do for that purpose my email add is [email protected]
12th January 2013, 08:53 PM

syllabus-------------------RRB preliminary

1. General Awareness: This part of question paper gauges the candidates is up to date with surrounding and includes the following:
Current Affairs (National and International)
Major Financial/Economic News
Budget and Five Year Plans
Who is Who
Sports
Books and Authors
Awards and Honours
Science - Inventions and Discoveries
Abbreviations
Important Days
International and National Organisations
2. Arithmetic Ability: This part of exam is usually checks the quantitative and mathematical skills of the candidates and following is the topics from which the questions asked:
Number System
HCF, LCM
Simplification
Decimal Fractions
Ratio and Proportions
Unitary Method
Percentage
Time and Distance
Time and Work
Profit and Loss
Average
Simple and Compound Interest
Mensuration (2D and 3D)
Algebra
Data Interpretation
3. Technical Ability - This is generally the questions that includes the knowledge of the candidates about the profession and some technical questions which may be tricky.

4. Test of Reasoning/Mental Ability/Aptitude: This part usually tries to test the reasoning abilities and Gauges aptitude of the person. It includes the following:

VERBAL
Number Series
Alphabet Series
Test of Direction Sense
Coding-Decoding
Number Ranking
Arithmetical Reasoning
Problem on Age Calculation
Blood Relations
Analogy
Decision Making etc.
NON-VERBAL
Non Verbal Series
Mirror Images
Cubes and Dice
Grouping Identical Figures
Embedded Figures etc

thankyuo
5th February 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

hi Sir,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR RRB JUNIOR PHARMASIST-3 EXAM. BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE QUESTION PAPER. SO PLEASE SEND ME THE SYLLABUS FOR THIS PARTICULAR EXAM ON MY EMAIL ID: [email protected]
22nd February 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me the syllabus and exam pattern to [email protected]
3rd October 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for southern railway RRC exam pls send me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?