5th May 2012, 09:00 PM
GOUTHAM SURYA

Which branch should I opt other than nuclear engineering to become a nuclear engineer in India?

what branch should i opt other than nuclear engineering to become a nuclear engineer in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course we can do for Graduation and Post Graduation to get a job in Nuclear engineering department?
  2. Thermal/Nuclear organizations which offer 15 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Nuclear Science and Engineering) 3rd year student in India? -- [New]
  3. Which branch of engineering is related to nuclear energy?
  4. Career or course in Energy or Petroleum and Gas after M.Sc (Physics)?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering Department after passing B.Tech 4th year ECE? Which IIT is preferable for this Nuclear Engineering course?
  6. How to join Nuclear Power Plant like BARC? How much is the salary?
  7. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  8. List of universities for B.Sc. in Nuclear Science or Engineering?
  9. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  10. Institutes/universities in in European countries providing phd in Nuclear engineering or Nuclear physics?
  11. Which are the MSc Physics branches? How to apply for them?
  12. Stipend for Ph.D in Nuclear medicine in Maharashra in India and abroad
  13. How can I get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  14. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Stipend for Ph.D in Nuclear Medicine in Maharashtra?
  16. How can i get admission to B.Sc in Delhi University? Is it based on merit or entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Physics Paper-IV(nuclear Physics, Solid State Physics and Electronics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Is BSc MIT student eligible to apply for MSc Nuclear physics in nuclear medicine
3rd October 2013, 04:08 PM
DIVYAMME

Default Re: Which branch should I opt other than nuclear engineering to become a nuclear engineer in India?

i think for boys; the main branch is mechanical engineering; you will have more chances on it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?