4th August 2012, 09:34 PM
rajani prabhat

What syllabus should I prepare for RRB Exam for the position of Section Engineer?

what is the syllabus for rrb exam for the post of section engineer in civil engineering?

23rd August 2012, 06:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for RRB Exam for the position of Section Engineer?

Before start preparing for this exam, it is necessary to collect details about the pattern of the exam. Mainly objective type questions will be included in RRB exams. The syllabus of this exam includes aptitude based questions such as General Awareness, General intelligence, reasoning, numerical ability etc. Technical subjects will also be a separate section in this exam. You need to be clear with the basics so as to qualify RRB exams.
15th September 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for RRB Exam for the position of Section Engineer?

ASM syllabus-model papers ?
29th March 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know the age limit for Section Engineer post. Please send me previous year question to my email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?