28th September 2011, 01:56 AM
sisodiaawdesh

Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Pls send me the syllabus & also books for preparation & solved previous question papers for rrb section engineer on [email protected]

7th October 2011, 02:07 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisodiaawdesh View Post
Pls send me the syllabus & also books for preparation & solved previous question papers for rrb section engineer on [email protected]

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF RRB EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of RRB exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

RRB Mechanical Engineering PWB
Author: Kiran Prakashan

RRB Electrical And Communication: Technical Cadre Exams
Author: V. V. K. Subburaj
ISBN: 8172543158

Guide To RRB Mechanical Engineering
Author: Mittal
ISBN: 8183553109

RRB TC/CC/CM/TC Exam Solved Papers & Model Practice Sets
Author: Kiran Prakashan

Rrb Commercial Apprentice Exam.
Author: Editorial Board Pratiyogita Darpan
ISBN: 8174821570

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score good marks in the exam...

Quote:
"Get happiness out of your work or you may never know what happiness is."
Attached Files
File Type: zip RRB.zip(2.55 MB, 3231 views)
26th October 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

I want to know about the jobs in railway through electronics and communication engineering.If there is any job then tell me about the syllabus for prepreaing this
13th February 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

sir, please send me rrb section engineering exam previous year solved paper
my email id is- [email protected]
13th February 2012, 05:33 PM
ross4412
Member+

The RRB consists of the following types of exams-
1.Non-Technical Cadre examination-
this exam consists if the following sections-
General English(or Hindi optional) -Use the book English Competitive or English Interactive of Evergreen publication for this section
Mathematics -Use the book Quicker Maths to prepare for this section
General Knowledge -Refer the book One competitive Magazine for this section
General Intelligence -Quantitative Aptitude( R S Agarwal) is the best book to prepare for this section.

2.Technical Cadre examination-
For this exam concentrate on the core subjects of your field.The exam will consists of technical questions according to the post for which you have applied.Prepare accordingly.
These will also be questions base on Aptitude and General awareness.Prepare well for these sections too.

JTO-
To prepare for this exam you should refer the previous year question papers for the post you are applying.
The exam mainly emphasize on your technical knowledge.Prepare the fundamental subject of your Field well.

GOOD LUCK
12th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me rrb section engineer , junior engineer syllabus & exam patern
my email [email protected]
13th March 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam, pls send the rrb section engineer (electrical) exam previous year question paper .my mail id is [email protected]
14th March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

dear sir please send the rrb section engineer (electrical)exam references books and previous model question papers and electrical section engineer syllabus.....
my mail id: [email protected]
14th March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello all,
I want to prepare for section engineer in electrical for 2012. so can anyone please send me the some reference book and some tips to crack it to my mail [email protected].

Thanks
16th March 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam,
i want to prepare for RRB SENIOR SECTION ENGINEER for that one ,please send me preparation plane, i am B.TECH(ECE) GRADUATE
16th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hello
i want to know the sylabus for section engineer in railway in mechanical.my email id is [email protected]
16th March 2012, 10:36 PM
reachsuprakash

Default Send me detail about RRB.

Hi!!
I am preparing for RRB section eng , can any body send me old question paper at [email protected]
18th March 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam please send me the previous years questions of section engineering exam in railway for signal and telcommunication code 20,21 on my mail id [email protected]
21st March 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam, pls send the rrb section engineer (electrical) exam previous year question paper my email id: [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

is computer science studet eligibl fir RRB Recuitment 2012?
24th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam, pls send the rrb section engineer (electrical) exam previous year question paper my emaiL ID:aarthyjone@gmailcom
25th March 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam, pls send the rrb section engineer (electrical) exam previous year question paper my emaiL ID:[email protected]
25th March 2012, 11:57 PM
warriors.luvu

YES COMPUTER SCIENC PEOPLE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR 3 POST IE. SR. SECTION ENGINEER (SIGNAL), SR. SECTION ENGINEER (TELECOMMUNICATION),Chief Depot Material Superindent...
26th March 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want syllabus and previous year papers for section engineer(signal)
[email protected]
27th March 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,
this is adirtya kumar. I want to preparation for rrb section engineer. i m a b.tech graduate with electronics & communication. any body give an idea plz send on my email id [email protected].

thank u
27th March 2012, 05:19 PM
rinki@@@

sir i want to preapare for rrb section engineer in electronics instrumentation & control.
Pls send me the syllabus & also books for preparation & solved previous question papers on my email
[email protected] plz rply soon...... i have no idea about the question paper for this post and related preparation book......... so i am worring about the exam....
28th March 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
plz send the previous year solved papers rrb section/junior engineer(instumentation,s&t,track machine),
my id is [email protected],
plz sir i want this materials ,help me
thanks.
28th March 2012, 02:53 PM
shikha behal

sir
i i am ankit kumar
please send me the syllabus and books for preperation and previous papers on my email
[email protected]....
sir please reply me soon
29th March 2012, 05:03 PM
jegan.san

please send RRB-CIVIL-QUSTION PAPER & BOOKS
[email protected]
31st March 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am preparing for section engineer Electrical so please kindly send me the previous papers and ref book which help me in my preparation .
send them to my mail address "[email protected]"
31st March 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir
please tell me recommende book for senior section engineer SIGNAL for computer science

& previous year question papers
1st April 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for section engineer civil for first time,so please send me the question paper & refer book on my email id [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

on 31st march i ask one question to you but i don't know how to see the answer of my question. please give me the steps how to see the answer.
Please send reply to my E-Mail ID, This is my email ID [email protected]
4th April 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir
please tell me recommende book for senior section engineer (CARRIAGE & WAGON) for Mechanical Engineer
& previous year question papers Send Me at..............
[email protected]
6th April 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir
i passed the engineering in 2nd class if i qualify in written exam is there any chances to reject me in interview ?
if any please tellme my id [email protected]
6th April 2012, 08:57 PM
amit2222221

if any have please send me previos year exam papers of rrb for mechanical b-tech post my id is [email protected]
9th April 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is kavya.can u send me the syllabus,study materials for rrb-sr.section engineer(ece dept).my id is [email protected]
9th April 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is kavya.can u send me the syllabus,study materials for sr.section engineer(ece dept).kindly mail it to [email protected]
9th April 2012, 01:07 PM

sir/madam,
AS I have completed BE in ECE department.I want to prepare for section engineers in electronics please send me books regarding my post. My mail id is [email protected]
9th April 2012, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam in electronics

sir,madam
As i have done be in ece department i want to prepare for section engineer in electronics please suggest me books regarding to my post. my mail id is

[email protected]
thank you regards:

sai abhijith.k
9th April 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am preparing for section engineer Electrical so please kindly send me the syllabus and previous papers and ref book which help me in my preparation .
send them to my mail address "[email protected]"
11th April 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir plz send me syllabus for RRB senier section engineer
12th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i am sushma ,i aplied for section engg(electrical engg) ,pls send me syllabas n previous model que papers to my mail [email protected]....
15th April 2012, 07:10 PM
ravikumarthanu

dear friends this is ravi from mechanical background as i am preparing for the section engineer rrb exam, can u guys please send me the materials to this mail [email protected]

Regards
Ravikumar R
15th April 2012, 11:43 PM
sujoy260183

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1888194]sir, please send me rrb section engineer , junior engineer syllabus & exam patern for mechanical engineering
my email [email protected]
16th April 2012, 12:27 PM

i need the pattern papers for exam of railway depot-material super post
kindly send me previous years exam paper // or model paper
in --
[email protected]
18th April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to write section engineer(telecom) for rrb chennai. I need previous yr question paper and syllabus and where i can get the study material.If any one knows inform it to me .my mail id. [email protected]
18th April 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
guide me for the rrb exam paper format & exam syllabus
my email ID is [email protected]
20th April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

please send if any one had the senior section engineer post ,mechanical engineering previous papers to [email protected]
20th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir can I get any of the book rrb ece in pdf format.if yes then please send me the link in my email address i.e [email protected]
23rd April 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i want sr section engineer book for signal engineer
24th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

If anyone have RRB 2011 question paper for section engineers kindly send to my mail id [email protected]
24th April 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to write section engineer(telecom) for rrb chennai. I need previous yr question paper and syllabus and where i can get the study material.If any one knows inform it to me [email protected]
24th April 2012, 04:14 PM
manimaran.kkm

I want to write section engineer(telecom) for rrb chennai. I need previous yr question paper and syllabus and where i can get .If any one knows inform it to me .my mail [email protected]
25th April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know section engineer n junior engineer for eee syllabus pls send 2 my email id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?