21st August 2012, 11:40 AM
baban4321

What syllabus should I prepare for RRB Junior Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

Hello!
I need detailed syllabus of RRB junior engineer(IT) examination,also previous year question paper for the same if possible.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
16th October 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for RRB Junior Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

Dear sir,
Please send RRB junior engimeer electrical exam syllabus with full detail.
My mail id,

[email protected]
18th October 2012, 10:55 PM

Thumbs up What syllabus should I prepare for mechanical Junior Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

respected sir,
I need detailed syllabus of junior engineer irigation department examination,also previous year question paper for the same if possible. Thank you.
2nd December 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for RRB Junior Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

Respected sir
i kindly requesting you to sent me the details of JE exams syllabus and qualifications for it yo my id.
thankingyou sir.
6th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I kindly request you to send me the syllabus for JE in electrical stream to [email protected].....
Thank you sir,
15th August 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
please send me syllabus of JE mechanical exam of indian railway. my e-mail id is [email protected]
thank you sir,
27th February 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

respectsir,
please send me the privious year electrical (je) question paper in my email
[email protected]
20th September 2014, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
please send me previous year j.e electrical question paper my email id .
[email protected]
20th September 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Please sir provide me j.e. Mech. Question paper last ten year my email id.- [email protected]
23rd September 2014, 08:29 AM
Ritashree Phukan

Respected Sir,
Please send me the previous years question paper & syllabus of RRB examination of junior engineer civil engineering.
With regards
14th October 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
please send me the previous question papers with syllabus for RRB junior engineering (civil)
my e- mail id- [email protected]
1st November 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me syllabus and model
question paper for the preparation of RRB
Exams for the post of junior engineer in civil
3rd November 2014, 12:41 PM
bhargavi kumari

sir, please send me previous years papers of junior eng (IT) to my mail id.. i even need the pattern how it will be please help me..
id : [email protected]
10th November 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Please send last 10 years rrb kolkata junior engineer question for civil engineer.
My email id:
[email protected]
17th August 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Please send me the previous years question paper & syllabus for 2015 of RRB examination of junior engineer mechanical engineering.
With regards
my mail id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?