17th January 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for TANCET exam? Which books to be referred? Best coaching institutes?

what are syllabus covered in tancet exam ? And help me to know what type of questions they will be asking in exam ? And from where we have to prepare for the exam (i.e) is there any books or coaching institutions ?

18th October 2012, 02:38 AM
RahulRaj11

Default Re: What is the syllabus for TANCET exam? Which books to be referred? Best coaching institutes?

hi friend,
you have not clear that which stream you have belong or which field you are from:

1. If you have from MBA then syllabus is:
(a). General decision on business situation given to candidates and have pick up some ques related to that situation.
(b).Comprehension
(c).Mathematical problem related to class 12th.
(d).question ask based on your English vocabulary.

2. If you have apply for MCA then syllabus is:
(a). Analytical reasoning.
(b). Computer Awarencess.
(c). logical reasoning.

3. If you have apply for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.E./M.Plan then syllabus is:
(a). Mathematics
(b). Reasoning.
(c). English vocabulary.

: ALL THE BEST :
11th February 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for TANCET exam? Which books to be referred? Best coaching institutes?

pls tell the syllabus for M.E (EEE) COURSE?
28th February 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to TANCET M.E(EEE) syllabus reference book
7th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Ronie0309

There are 2 main categories of questions you will have to focus on which are quantitative aptitude and qualitative reasoning.

The following books are the ones that you must buy and these are not only reference books but actually the guides.
1.Qualitative aptitude by S Chand
2.Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
You must make a habit of solving all the problems from these 2 books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?