10th September 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Books to be referred for TANCET(Computer Science)?

I am looking for the books for preparing TANCET examination so tell me the what are the books to be referred for TANCET COMPUTER SCIENCE)

12th September 2014, 12:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred for TANCET(Computer Science)?

You can try following reference books for Computer Science subject.

1. Quantum Computation and Quantum Information (Cambridge Series on Information and the Natural Sciences) by Michael A. Nielsen

2. Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development (Hardcover) by Craig Larman

3. Computer Organization & Design: The Hardware/Software Interface Computer Organization & Design: The Hardware/Software Interface (Hardcover) by David A. Patterson

4. Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach (Paperback) by John L. Hennessy

5. Computational Complexity Computational Complexity by Christos H. Papadimitriou

6. An Implementation Guide To Compiler Writing An Implementation Guide To Compiler Writing (Hardcover) by Jean-Paul Tremblay
12th September 2014, 09:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred for TANCET(Computer Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for the books for preparing TANCET examination so tell me the what are the books to be referred for TANCET COMPUTER SCIENCE)
Best Books for TANCET MCA Exam

TANCET-2011
by
Upaveda Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Publisher: Upaveda Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (2011)

TANCET MCA (Anna University)
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

A Complete Package for MCA Entrances Guide by Amit M. Agarwal
Publisher by :- Arihant

Popular Master Guide MCA Entrance Examination by Gupta
Published :- Ramesh Publishing House delhi

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?