23rd January 2017, 02:50 PM
ramana4006

What is the syllabus for Typist in District Court exam? Which books should I study to prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the Typist post in the District Court exam so I need to know what is the syllabus for Typist in District Court exam? Which books should I study to prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. District court clerk exam syllabus?
  2. Should I study law through correspondence while doing a job of Typist in Salem?
  3. What is the syllabus followed for district court Junior assistant exam?
  4. Suitable books to prepare for HSSC Steno-Typist(English) recruitment written exam?
  5. Syllabus and model question papers of Visakhapatnam District Court Junior Assistant written exam
  6. Study materials for clerk entrance exam? I am preparing for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk exam
  7. Syllabus and Best Books to prepare for High Court Clerk Exam? How shall I pass this Exam?
  8. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  9. Books to prepare for the preliminary exam of District Educational Officer?
  10. Syllabus of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best books for the preparation of English and General Knowledge paper of Haryana district court Clerk exam
  12. Study materials for the preparation of Junior Assistant post of district court -- [New]
  13. Good idea for studying LLB and LLM while working as Typist in Judicial department of Chennai Hight Court?
  14. Which exam is need to be attended to become a District Collector? List all books for preparation?
  15. What syllabus to prepare for IES Exam for Civil Engineering? Which books should I prepare for this?
  16. What syllabus should I prepare for High Court Clerk Exam?
  17. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  18. What is the syllabus for Jr assistant in Rangareddy district court
27th March 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Typist in District Court exam? Which books should I study to prepare for the exam?

Provide me the district court clerk exam syllabus so that i can be prepared for the exam.
My mail id - [email protected]
29th October 2022, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Typist in District Court exam? Which books should I study to prepare for the exam?

What is the syllabus for typist in destrict court exam which book should I study to prepare for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?