15th August 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?

i am final yr student b.tech EEE . can plz guide me how to prepare for the exam? syllabus n books to follow.
is self study enough?
how to prepare for power grid corporation of inda limited exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  2. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  3. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Is it possible for me to prepare for CSIR NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceuitcs?
  5. How to prepare for GATE exam? Which books to refer for the GATE EEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus of Power Grid Exam?
  7. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Syllabus, Previous year papers and Best books for the preparation of Power Grid Exam?
  9. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  10. How to prepare for CDS to join the Indian Air Force for B.Tech student?
  11. Are females eligible for power grid jobs? Syllabus for these jobs' recruitment exam?
  12. Guidance to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of EEE course? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam?
  14. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  15. How to prepare for Indian Air Force exam while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which books to refer?
  16. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Syllabus for written exam for EEE student? How to prepare for the exam?
  18. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
21st September 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?

i m a sc candidate tell me how i prepare for power grid?
22nd September 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?

sir i am b.tech 2nd year student. My branch is electrical engineering. I want to prepare syallabus of power grid test. I want syallabus and best book writer and how i prepare?
23rd December 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

3rd eee students are eligible for powergrid exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?