22nd July 2010, 09:04 PM
prathvicr

What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?

hey im very confused about the various engineering branches. i need information. please tell me the exact sylabus and what and all i have to go through in the various engineering branches namely ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
TELECOMUNACATION AND ENGINEERING
CIVIL ENGINEERING.

WHICH AMONG THE ABOVE HAS THE GREATEST SCOPE IN THE FUTURE????

22nd June 2011, 12:05 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?

the main thing that should be taken in account is your interest......
well in respect to placements electronics and communication engineering has a demandind jobs now a days so it would be better to go for it....
all the best
24th June 2011, 01:13 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?

hi friend,

i just want to say something that all the mentioned engineering groups are having good scope in its individual.But the thing is you should choose the one of this group by the capacity that you are having in that particular group.each one is having scope in each of its individual field.so just go through the group and choose the best.

all the best
24th June 2011, 01:15 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?

hi friend,

i just want to say something that all the mentioned engineering groups are having good scope in its individual.But the thing is you should choose the one of this group by the capacity that you are having in that particular group.each one is having scope in each of its individual field.so just go through the group and choose the best.

all the best
24th June 2011, 12:59 PM
amit gaur2065

Hello, if you want to take admission in engineering then you should go for
Electrical Engineering,
Civil engineering
Mechanical Engineering
These are the good branch and the future is bright.
21st July 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

iam a plus two passed studant.i go to study diploma in mechanical(ime certificate).if i pass this course,what is my next step?
30th July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
among civil engg., electronics & communication engg. and computer science, which one is the best and has great scope in the future?
11th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

is that avaible scope of civil engineering in outside the india?
3rd October 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

is architectural engineering is better option for bright future for girls or not
12th November 2011, 05:06 PM
rudramishra

Hello, if you want to take admission in engineering then you should go for
Electrical Engineering,
Civil engineering
Mechanical Engineering
These are the good branch and the future is bright.
11th March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hello m 1st year student in E&C engineering...m planing to change my branch.. but m confused to go 4 mech o civil??????? suggestion plzzzz............
13th March 2012, 03:23 PM
masuka123

Hello Dear.,

-->>MIB (Master of International Business) has a wider scope in India.And the job prospects are many more.MIB is ranked by the Financial Times amongst.

>>The MID course should have been pursued from a recognised institute.

>> The same may be pursued in the country or abroad. But if the same is done in a less recognised institute then the naturally the scope there after will be less.

>> The second factor would be the knowledge level of the candidate. If both the conditions are satisfied then the scope would mostly be in financial institutes and MNC's.

>> Also there will be requirement in firms which are trying to set up or trying to expand abroad. You must the placement facilities in the institute before joining too.

...BEST OF LUCK DEAR...
9th May 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hellow..im 12 grade student studying in central syllabus ...i want to go 4 engineering but i dont wanna opt 4 civil ,chemical n csc as im nt interested ..so suggest me a good branch in electronics n dat is suitable 4 girls..
11th June 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of engeniaring with up board
30th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12th ! I want to do computer science engineering. Is there is future in computer science engineering? Plz tell me! I m confused!
24th March 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is Computer Science Engineering Better than Electronics And Communication Engineering?Can You Tell Me Which Is Opted More By Companies?
2nd June 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for computer science engineering in the future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?