22nd December 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the system to take admission in MBBS at private colleges of Mumbai? What would be the fee structure?

Well i am mr H r lania i want to know what is the system to take admission for mbbs is mumbai private medical colleges and what would be the fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  3. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  6. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  9. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  10. How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  11. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  12. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  13. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  14. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  15. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  16. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  18. Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?
31st December 2015, 11:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the system to take admission in MBBS at private colleges of Mumbai? What would be the fee structure?

Some reputed colleges will provides admissions on the basis of merit list generated by AIPMT marks (All India Pre Medical Test). While some deputed private colleges will provides admission directly because they just wanna fill up their seats, It doesn't matters for them that how many marks you got in the test, infact you had appeared in the entrance exam or not.

When we talk about fee structure it totally depends on college to college you must have to visit the college for information about fee structure. Just visit the college and buy a prospectus because you will get each and every information about the college in the prospectus.
7th October 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the system to take admission in MBBS at private colleges of Mumbai? What would be the fee structure?

Sir I want to take admission in private mbbs college in karnataka my neet score 337 can I get admission in low fee structure colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?