17th March 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the Tamil Nadu government fee structure for BAMS course?

Dear sir,

Kindly provide us the details of the Tamil Nadu Govt fee structure for BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and surgery)Course both for Govt and Management colleges.I have asked the same question two days before , but i didnt receive any reply from your end.
I request you kindly send me the reply at the earliest.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully,

Sandeep C R

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  2. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  3. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Expected cutoff marks for BAMS in Tamilnadu? Best colleges in Tamilnadu for BAMS, counselling dates in Chennai for the same?
  5. Fee structure of MCA in colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  6. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  7. Fee structure of BE in Chemical Engineering in colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  8. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  10. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved? -- [New]
  11. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  12. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  13. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  14. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  15. Where to get the application form for government seats and fee structure details in Tamilnadu?
  16. College or university offering M.Sc. in Mathematics afer B.E (Intrumentation and Elecronics)
  17. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  18. From where to get B.Ed government application in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks in BSc Physics?
12th May 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Tamil Nadu government fee structure for BAMS course?

Sir,
what is the fee structure of government engineering colleges in tamilnadu.its urgent .rly soon..............
5th May 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off marks for b.a.m.s in tn government
23rd June 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir please give me information of bams course fee structure your faithful student
16th October 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give the fee structure for BAMS in tamil nadu for both gov and management seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?