25th August 2011, 10:36 AM
k.s.potti

Fee structure of BE in Chemical Engineering in colleges of Tamil Nadu?

Please inform the Fee Structure of BE (Chemical Engg} this year in and around colleges of tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  2. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Fee structure of MCA in colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  6. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  7. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  8. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  9. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  11. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  12. What is the Tamil Nadu government fee structure for BAMS course?
  13. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  15. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  16. Best Architectural colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  17. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  18. List of top 15 chemical engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
17th September 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of BE in Chemical Engineering in colleges of Tamil Nadu?

[QUOTE=k.s.potti;1079432]Please inform the Fee Structure of BE (Chemical Engg} this year in adhiparasakthi engg collage,melmaruvathur
19th June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of BE in Chemical Engineering in colleges of Tamil Nadu?

What is the fees structure for 2012-13, BE Engineering courses with details of government quota and management quota
9th July 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure in chemical eng
5th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

List of chemical engineering collage in tamilnadu
6th March 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

FEE STRUCTURE FOR B TECH PETROCHEMICAL COURSE IN VARIOUS COLLEGES
29th April 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

how much cost that need to study chemical engineering and petrolium enginering?
15th April 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees for BE chemical engineering and what is the procedure of admission,
please can you mail me [email protected]
Thanks
16th April 2015, 12:37 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.s.potti View Post
Please inform the Fee Structure of BE (Chemical Engg} this year in and around colleges of tamil nadu
FEE STRUCTURE
TAMIL NADU B.E COURSES:
Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai area Annual Tuition fee
Aerospace Engineerin 3,35,000
Automobile Engineering 1,85,000
Biomedical Engineering 1,85,000
Biotechnology 1,85,000
Chemical Engineering 1,85,000
Civil Engineering 1,85,000
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) 1,85,000
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) 1,85,000
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) 1,85,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?