29th March 2012, 10:51 AM
Manimatters

What is the time of commencement of B.Ed course from DU? Any other universities offering the same course in correspondence within Delhi?

Time of commencement of B.Ed courses fromm DU, and also tell me if it is compulsory to have 2years experience to apply in IGNOU for the same course?...Any other univ.that offers the same course in correspondence within Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  2. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  5. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  6. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  7. Can I pursue B.Ed after B.Com? Which is better, Regular B.Ed or Correspondence B.Ed? Universities offering B.Ed course in Delhi?
  8. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  9. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  10. List of recognized universities which offer correspondence/part time M.Tech course in Delhi? -- [New]
  11. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  12. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  13. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  14. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  15. Universities in Delhi offering M.A(Economics) correspondence?
  16. Universities offering MBA in telecom management through correspondence?
  17. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?

18th May 2013, 08:56 PM
cheng paa

Thumbs up Re: What is the time of commencement of B.Ed course from DU? Any other universities offering the same course in correspondence within Delhi?

The time of commencement of B.Ed from DU is 2 years.

And yes it is compulsory to have 2 year experience to apply in IGNOU for the same course.

Also no other University provide B.Ed through correspondence.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?