16th April 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?

I want to know the colleges offering correspondence in Bed without any teaching experience in south delhi and also when does the admission begin and what is the period of the course.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  3. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  4. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  5. Can I do B.Com course from DU having scored 53% in 12th class?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  7. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  8. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  9. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. List of the top colleges/institutes in South Delhi for BBA, BBS and BBE degree?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks? -- [New]
  12. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  13. What is the duration of B.Ed? Are there any colleges in South Delhi for B.Ed?
  14. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  16. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  18. Colleges under DU offering B.Ed course after scoring 54% in B.A?
16th April 2012, 03:12 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?

1)College Of Education, Delhi University,
Bhai Parmanand Institute Of Business, Shakarpur, Delhi 110092
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Graduation

2)Institute Of Advanced Studies In Education, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, Delhi 110025
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) (Nursery)
Graduation

3)Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025
Graduation

4)Lady Irwin College, Sikandara Road, Near I.T.O, Delhi 110001
Graduation
Ph : 23711222, 23321635

5)Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Katwaria Sarai 110016 Delhi
Graduation
Ph : 6868274, 6851251
www.slbsrsv.ac.in

6)University Of Delhi, Dept. Of Education, 33 Chhatra Marg, Delhi 110007
Graduation

The general eligibility is 50% at UG

Please contact the college and see if it is possible .
Nearly all colleges require at least 50%.

GOOD LUCK
16th April 2012, 03:14 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?

B.Ed college in Delhi :

Lady Irwin college

Army Institute of education

Excel institute of managemenet

Kalaka institute for research

Shri lal bahadur shastri rashtriya sanskrit college
27th May 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

when will be the admission for b.ed
19th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i scored 54% in ma eng i want to do phd from delhi please suggest me
16th July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i am M.A. IN ARTS, havind two years teaching experience in arts, wants to do b.ed from delhi universities kindly reply me on [email protected]
29th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I, have scored 45% marks in my Graduation can I do B ED from any correspondence college
5th August 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the admission prosesser of private bed and eligibility and fees
14th August 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i goi 47% in graduation can i apply in any college of there.
tanvi
25th August 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i want know list of all colleges offering B.Ed course at under the Delhi university
31st August 2012, 01:43 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the colleges offering correspondence in Bed without any teaching experience in south delhi and also when does the admission begin and what is the period of the course.thanks
Hello,

Duration Of the B.Ed course is differ in some colleges.

>> 2 years or 14 months is the duration Of Course.

Some Best Which Offer correspondence B.Ed course in New delhi::
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
  • Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

All the best.
1st September 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How much difference is there in the value of the regular b.ed and correspondence B.ed.?does doing b.ed from correspondence fetch u a good job?
5th September 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 2ND DIVISON IN BA CAN I PURSUE B ED CORESPONDENCE
19th January 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i hve got 40% in b.a corespndnce can i get admsn in any clg of b.ed clg?/????
19th January 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am just complted my graduation .so can i do B.ed after this and can you tell me some colleges name and adresses of B.ed collges and tell me about all detail like admissions fee etc.
thnks
23rd December 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

did grad with 50 above, suggest me some colleges in west deelhi for b.ed corrspodence
1st April 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 43 % marks in graduation and 53% marks M.A, i want to doing B.ed please suggest me
14th June 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I m passout of 12th class in this year and 81%.I m art student .I want addmission in BFA coures in delhi south delhi.give me name of college and other information like entrance exam...
9th July 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from panjab university I just want to know the BEd admission in correspondance in delhi university for 2014
3rd April 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from MDU university, I got 63% in b.com. I want to do b.ed from DU Correspondence. Please give me full information about b.ed process of admission...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?