8th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee structure for B.Tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE

I am R Poyoja. I have got 4000 rank in kiitee 2013. I want to know about my total fee structure for B tech and if any concession will be made for my rank.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE
  2. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE
  3. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  4. Which branch will i get after 20738 rank in KIITEE? What is the fee structure?
  5. In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?
  6. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  7. KIIT total fee for B.Tech Electronics?
  8. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
  9. Will I get ECE or Electrical trade at the time of counseling? I have scored 960 rank in KIITEE?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech if secured 1445 rank in KIITEE? -- [New]
  11. Which branch will I get after scoring 20738 rank in KIITEE? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is there any chance to get admitted in KIITEE? I have scored 25892 in KIITEE
  13. What is the fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charge after scoring 2783 rank in KIITEE
  14. Which stream will I get after scoring KIITEE overall rank of 11329 and women category rank of 1643? How much money to pay for food and mess?
  15. Syllabus for computer from primary to secondary level?
  16. Do I have a chance to appear for 2nd counseling after scoring 32781 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
23rd July 2016, 09:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fee structure for B.Tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. It is a four-year Bachelor's degree course in the field of Technology. You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination in PCM stream from a Government recognised board to be eligible to pursue B.Tech course.

To get admission in B.Tech course in KIIT, you have to appear in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) conducted by Kalinga University. If you qualify and secure good rank in the examination, you can get admission in B.Tech course in KIIT.

The fee structure for B.Tech course in KIIT is Rs. 1,50,000/- per semester. The B.Tech course duration is 4 years which is of 8 semesters. So, the total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech course in KIIT is Rs. 12,00,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?