28th May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?

respected sir;
I kona hemanth kumar has scored 2459 rank in KIITEE entrance examination .
I want to know about total 4 yr. fee of B.Tech course including tution ,mess & hostel fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  2. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  3. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  4. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  5. What is the fee structure in BITS Pilani including mess hostel and tuition fee?
  6. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  7. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?
  9. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with hostel fees, mess fee and tuition fee?
  10. How can I get MCA seat in NIT Warangal?
  11. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech including Mess and hostel charges in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  13. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  14. What is the total fee for B.Tech including the Hostel and Mess fee? Which branch is good for a new student?
  15. Admission, tuition and hostel fee for 4 years B.Tech course?
  16. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  17. What is the fees for DAC college?
  18. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
12th May 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?

sir,
i got 8572 rank in b tech entrance exam. can i apply for admission in desirable branch in this college. i want to know your fees structure of per year of btech . please reply me and calll me on 7383354210
13th May 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?

What is the course fee for 4 year B TECH 2013 of kiit
15th May 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

AFTER TAKING ONCE ADMISSION IN B.Tech AND THEN LEFT FOR ANOTHER COLLEGE THEN WHAT WILL BE THE REFUNDABLE AMOUNT THAT ONE WILL GET?
24th May 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fee of B.Tech course including the titution,mess and hostel of manipal university ?
7th June 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fee for four years B. Tech. course including the tuition,mess and hostel fees?
20th September 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the total tuition fees for one semester of B.Tech.
21st September 2013, 12:37 AM
dj92
Junior Member+

Hi friend.

The semester fees varies according to the status of the college.

So it will not same everywhere.

A common estimation i can give you .

During b.tech including college fees and hostel fees you may have to pay at-least 6 lakhs total
26th September 2013, 12:22 PM
shah.meet92

Different college for different fee structure.. So it will not same everywhere. A common estimation of fee structure is During b.tech including college fees and hostel fees you may have to pay at-least 6 lakhs .
12th May 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 1476kiitee exam for biotechnology what is the fee structure for it
11th November 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

in engineering tentative total costs including all (staying, hostel, fooding, lodging, tuition, annual charge etc.) in 2015
30th May 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

B.TECH ECE (ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING) COURSE HOW MUCH TOTAL FEE FOR ONE YEAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?