12th August 2012, 02:02 AM
liiiiiite

What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?

Total no of seats avilable in govt vetinary college...please tell me the total number

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India?
  2. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  3. Total number of seats in all veterinary colleges of India? Counseling date of AIPVT exam?
  4. Total number of seats in all veterinary colleges of India? What is the counseling date of AIPVT exam?
  5. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  6. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the total number of seats in MP government college of MP?
  8. Total number of medical seats in Tamilnadu for government and Self Financing College Community Wise?
  9. In Orissa medical government college what is the number of seats?
  10. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  11. Total number of seats reserved for SC students in government college?
  12. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  13. Total number of seats in government colleges of JEE? Chances of getting education loan? -- [New]
  14. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab?
  15. What was the previous cut-off and total number of seats for AIPVT?
  16. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  17. Total number of seats in government college of B.Arch? I have scored 1197 rank in B.Arch
  18. What's the cut off mark and total number of seats available for M.Sc(electronics) in Gujarat?
1st April 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?

total number of seats for st ?
10th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?

What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College? NOW AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSIONS?
18th May 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Will i get seat in bvsc by getting rank between 10820 to 11520
23rd May 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hoe meny govt. seats in mp of pharmcy
28th May 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

total number of seats in aipvt 2013 are????? can anybody tell me
28th May 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the total number oj seats in uptu?
28th May 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Meri SC rank 13825 hai kya mujhe goverment seat mil sakti hai
31st May 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,mdm i get gen 2244 rank in uptu can i get tha govrt college for mca or a good college like (jss,its,ims,galgotia)in noida or ghaziabad plz tell me my e.mail id is- [email protected].
31st May 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir,mdm i get gen 2244 rank in uptu can i get tha govrt college for mca or a good college like (jss,its,ims,galgotia)in noida or ghaziabad plz tell me my e.mail id is- [email protected].
31st May 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

1st June 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,I get gen 3465 rank in uuptu can i get the govt for mba and a good college like { ims,galgotia,g l bajaj,akg,ipec.abes,b b d,jss} plj tell me my e.mail id is [email protected]
7th June 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 2115 rank in uptu is any chance of getting hbti
with electronics branch
pls help me in this
12th June 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

how many colleges of veternary in india in2013
10th July 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i got 2096 rank in evets 2013,can i get admission to any govt veterniary college in west bengal?
14th June 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the total number of seats in west bengal government colleges for EVETS 2014?
10th July 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 164th rank in bcm can i get a seat in vetrinary collages either it will be govt or primary
25th April 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Total no. of students who got admitted to evets in year 2014?
20th June 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in MTeach in ME seats in VIT University.
13th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats available in West BENGAL Vaterinary clg
2nd January 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats available in government veterinary college?
26th May 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in andhra pradesh government veterinary college?
28th May 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats presents in government vatenary college in 2017 ?
11th May 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 15,800 rank in AP eamcet and I belong to bca category .can I get seat in bvs
7th June 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 115866 rank in neet and 7185 rank in ap eamcet please tell me Will I get govt bvsc college please reply with 6309729299
23rd June 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats available in government veterinary college? Sir I got general 9274,obc1258 rank. Please tell me will i get govt veterinary college please reply with 8016732258
26th June 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats available in government veterinary college? Sir I got general 1539,SC 75 rank. Please tell me will i get govt veterinary college please reply with 8967180689
through SMS
27th June 2018, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 12252 rank in which veterinary govt college I will take chance. Please reply 8481043448
9th July 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats available in government veterinary college please reply 7868838216 or my email I'd [email protected]
10th June 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

How many govt seats inbox are available in svu region
25th July 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 1671 rank in which veterinary govt College I will take chance.please reply 6295600373
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?