10th July 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats for medical under 3A category?

what is the total number of seats for medical under 3a category

Related Questions:
  1. What are the total number of seats for medical under 3A category? -- [New]
  2. Total number of seats and number of seats in GEN category in SCRA examination-2011
  3. Total number of seats for MBBS in Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka for outside states general category students?
  4. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical?
  5. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  6. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  7. Total number of medical seats in EAMCET in AP?
  8. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  9. What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?
  10. Total number of seats available for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for both medical and engineering courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  12. Details of total number of seats in Assam Medical and Engineering College?
  13. Total number of medical seats in this years CET?
  14. Total number of seats in RPMT and its categorywise distribution?
  15. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  16. Total number of seats for AIPG MDS with general or reservation category wise
  17. How many medical seats were distributed in Karnataka?
  18. How many total seats are there for general category seats in IAS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?