14th May 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?

what r the option open to me after scoring 2500 in women category,,,,,,,moreover should i b again called for general category councilling,,,after scoring 14000 in general category,,what is d total no of seats avilable

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  2. Total number of seats and number of seats in GEN category in SCRA examination-2011
  3. Total number of seats for general category in IITs? Can I get a seat after scoring 8022 rank?
  4. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  5. Total number of seats in RPMT and its categorywise distribution? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  7. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  8. Will I get a seat in CEG Chennai(ME Power System Engineering after scoring 466 in GATE with 50 TANCET marks? Number of seats available under GATE category? Number of seats under MBC(Muslim) category?
  9. Total number of seats for AIPG MDS with general or reservation category wise
  10. How many total seats are there for general category seats in IAS?
  11. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  12. M.Com forms for DU? since my percentage is low can I take admission through sports quota there?
  13. Total seats available for Sociology at Ashutosh college Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?
  15. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  16. What are the total number of seats for medical under 3A category?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in BJMC IP university after scoring 1477 CET rank? Total number of seats?
  18. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
23rd May 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?

sir i have got 1171 rank in the obc category can i get admission for mech
25th May 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?

Sir,
My general category rank is 13107 and general women rank is 2366 in KIITEE 2013? Which branches
can I expect to get?
4th June 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

my daughter got 65% marks in IP, she is the only girl child to me, can she get admission in mgit in ece branch
26th May 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in CUSAT after securing 5997 rank in general category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?