4th October 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Government Lower Division Clerk recruitment available for BCom graduate?

Hi friends, I want to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in Government sector. I have done my BCom course and I would like to know about the recruitment available for me in Government sector as a LDC. Please tell me immediately.

7th October 2018, 01:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Lower Division Clerk recruitment available for BCom graduate?

As far as you are concerned about becoming a lower divisional clerk (LDC) in government sector then for the same, you need to qualify SSC CHSL examination or other state SSC examination.

Further, to be eligible for recruitment as a LDC, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education. Also, the age limit for the same post is 18 years to 27 years in the case of entry through SSC CHSL while it is different for different state SSCs. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

So, being a B.Com degree holder, you are eligible to become a lower division clerk by qualifying different SSC examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?