10th June 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) all about? What are the benefits of it?

I want to know details about Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS). What is it all about? What are the benefits of it? How to apply for it? I have completed my diploma am I eligible to apply for it?

6th February 2019, 07:39 AM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: What is Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) all about? What are the benefits of it?

Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) - Under TFW scheme, students do not have to pay tuition fee (Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 approx) in SFI. 5% of total seats shall be filled by TFW scheme, e.g. 60 seats then 3 seats shall be filled by TFWS. Students whose parent's income is less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum are eligible for TFWS.

As per dte norms diploma holder who are taking admission to direct second year are also eligible for TFWS.

You don't need to go through any different procedure, Just apply for the seats as everyone else and if you are fit in criteria as per rules and ranking you will be benefited with TFWS.

Benefits of TFWS - If you selected for TFWS then you do not have to pay tuition fees of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?