30th November 2009, 10:09 PM
SASWATA GHOSH

Have not written my name on the backside of photographs in WBJEE 2010 form?

I have by mistake not written name and application no. At the backside of the photographs and have pasted it in the form . I want to know that whether there will be any problem regarding the submission and processing of the form ?

15th December 2009, 09:58 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Have not written my name on the backside of photographs in WBJEE 2010 form?

you should required to write your name and form no.on the backside of your photograph so that they will dispacth the same along with your admit card.

but you have'nt done that,hope they should'nt be any problem.
15th December 2009, 11:46 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Have not written my name on the backside of photographs in WBJEE 2010 form?

you can write letter to th exam organizing body and along with it send the signed photographs, they will help
all the best
15th December 2009, 03:35 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

no there will not be any problem if you have affixed your photograph properly...because they ask for name and roll no. so that in case the photograph detaches from form...then they can paste it again
15th December 2009, 08:30 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Its just to identify your application form with that of your photograph if in case the photograph gets detached so if you have pasted properly you need not worry.
14th January 2010, 12:18 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi saswat,

dont worry your application form will not be rejected.

because the authorities just ask to write the roll no on the backside of the photograph because in case the photo detaches then they can match the roll number and can paste it again.

so if you have pasted it properly then dont worry and prepare well for exam
15th January 2010, 07:16 PM
himansh

there should not be any problem in such case but i think should contact them....the last option to do.......
15th February 2010, 03:08 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

it dosent matter as they are not going to remove the photo and check for your name behind it.so just relax and prepare for the exam.

all the best
15th February 2010, 12:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you should write your name on the application form, but dont worry your form will not be rejected. but please read the instructions properly.
20th February 2010, 01:16 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
for this simple mistakes your form can not be rejected,
this is done to only know that if the photo is not properly pasted then at this case they will mach your name written in the application form with the name written in the back side of the photo.
ok
best of luck.
15th July 2010, 11:36 PM
Senior Member+++

THERE is no need to worry
your form would not be rejected on such small grounds
Be happy
13th August 2010, 09:27 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

if in case the photograph gets detached so if you have pasted properly it dosenot matter as they are not going to remove the photo and check for your name behind it.you need not worry.your form would not be rejected on such small grounds
28th December 2010, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

have not written the registration date..will it rejected?
5th January 2011, 11:07 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Have not written my name on the backside of photographs in WBJEE 2010 form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASWATA GHOSH View Post
I have by mistake not written name and application no. At the backside of the photographs and have pasted it in the form . I want to know that whether there will be any problem regarding the submission and processing of the form ?
Dear friend,
it is a big mistake,your form might be cancled for that reason,immidiately contact with the authority...
6th January 2011, 12:23 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

don't worry at all .you have committed a simple mistake and the wb-jee official will neglect this mistake.
but you should have written your application number and name on the backside of your photograph so that they can attach it without any difficulty.
atlast i want to say you not to worry .you will receive your admit card on time.if still you are having any troubles,then please contact wb-jee officials.
6th January 2011, 09:05 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Have not written my name on the backside of photographs in WBJEE 2010 form?

Hi dear,
well don,t get panic for that definetly your form would not be rejected if you have not written your name on the backside of photo

prepare well for your exam

Good luck..........
6th January 2011, 09:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
have not written the registration date..will it rejected?
it is a very silly mistake. you should not do this type of mistake. but i don't think for this mistake your form will be rejected.

but there is a chance to be rejected your form. it is better to contact with the WBJEE office. they will tell you the exact way hoe to correct your problem.

the contact details is given in the information brochure of WBJEE. go through on it and contact with them.

best of luck for examination.
14th January 2011, 05:07 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend, it is not big mistake i think that your form will not be rejected. I advise you to contact the WBJEE office. The contact information is given in the prospectus. Fore more information you can visit the official website of WBJEE. all the best.
14th March 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

my left hand thumb impression is not totally clear.will i have any problem?
13th December 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
my conformation page is printed in two papers and and the place for attestation came in the second paper, ie my photograph and all is in 1st paper and transaction ID (done using debit card ) and attestation is in the 2nd paper. Is there any problem in that?
15th December 2011, 10:43 PM
abhisek.sonu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASWATA GHOSH View Post

no there will not be any problem if you have affixed your photograph properly...because they ask for name and roll no. so that in case the photograph detaches from form...then they can paste it again
5th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i write my secondary registration no. in the place of my roll no.
7th January 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

i have posted my application form of wbjee without writing the date and place in part number 20.A) else i have completed. will there be any problem? is there ne step to resolve the problem. pls help.
10th January 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

in wbjee forms, block no. 19(tuition fee waiver scheme),whether photo is necessary when family income is more than 4 lacs??
21st January 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

have forgot to give date and place in the declaration place.will my form be rejected?
23rd January 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

in application form of wbjee 2013,i have forgotten to attach the domicile certificate by mistake.actually i was not aware of the proper certificate which is to be downloaded. If there any problem publishing my admit card? Or i should contact to the main office???
1st September 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

by mistake i have filled 20 may 2014 as my date of birth instead of 20 may 1994 on the omr sheet of afcat (airforce combined admission test)written exam aug 2014..all other entries i.e name rollno centre booklet no. etc have been correctly filled.what am i suppose to do now...will my omr be completely rejected!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?