11th May 2011, 12:48 AM
sabita limbu

What type of books to be referred for M.Phil entrance in Sociology, Health and Education?

Can you tell me what type of books to be referred for M.Phil entrance in Sociology, Health and Education?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What type of entrance exams are conducted for BCA? Books to be referred?
  3. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Education and Public Health Promotion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil? -- [New]
  6. Books to be referred for M.Com entrance?
  7. How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology
  8. Books to be referred for sociology in IA exam?
  9. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. When is the next TRB entrance exam? What type of books to be referred?
  11. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Sociology of Health (Paper-VIII) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  13. Books to be referred for Sociology for KAS?
  14. What type of books are to be referred for IPS entrance exam? What is the qualification required?
  15. Books to be referred for sociology subject for MPPSC in Hindi?
  16. Biochemistry Mphil Entrance Exam books -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Books to be referred for M.A in Education?
  18. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Anatomy And Physiology Of Health And Illness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st October 2011, 12:54 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: What type of books to be referred for M.Phil entrance in Sociology, Health and Education?

for sociology,health and education u can follow
1-RESEARCH METHODOLOGY THEORY AND TECHNIQUES
2-Population Studies & Family Planning
3-Methods of Sociology
16th July 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of books to be referred for M.Phil entrance in Sociology, Health and Education?

Which book will helpful to crash m.phill entrence exam for delhi university
11th January 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am doing my Master's in Culture and Media Studies. I have applied for M.Phil in Sociology at Hyderabad central university.
can you please suggest me some books to study for this entrance exam.

Please reply soon or mail me at [email protected]
20th May 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am doing M.A in Sociology and i am planning to do M.Phil in Sociology from Delhi University or any other good college like Jamia or JNU.
Can you suggest me some good books to study for the entrance so that i could crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?