29th July 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology

I have given examination of ma final in sociology through ignou. Now wants to know how can now apply for PhD or MPhil in sociology

6th May 2014, 09:19 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology

First of all, prepare your topic for thesis. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program. You need to score minimum 55 per cent marks in masters level.
Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
23rd September 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology

How can i do PhD in medical sociology .. after completing Msc .medical sociology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?