16th May 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What type of central government jobs can I get after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hi, I have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering in 2012 from BIMT Moradabad which is affiliated to EIILM University. Now am I eligible to apply for central government jobs? What type of government jobs can I get? From where can I get to know about vacancies?

24th May 2019, 09:46 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What type of central government jobs can I get after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

After completing your Diploma in Electrical Engineering you will get a job on the post of "Junior Engineer". In Central Government jobs the post name for the same will be different like:-

1) Scientific Assistant
2) Junior Engineering Assistant
3) Junior Officer
4) Technical Assistant
5) Junior Executive Technical

So like these, the names will vary from organisation to organisation in central government sector but in simple words you will get a job of "Junior Engineer" after completing your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?