29th December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am girl student of civil engineering now I m in second year. I m worried about my job, because the placement of my college is not good, and I don't have enough knowledge about my branch, what types of jobs we have to do please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  2. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?
  3. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  4. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  7. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  8. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  9. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?
  10. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  11. Am I eligible to get Government Jobs after completion of M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  12. What type of jobs I can apply in Government hospitals after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  13. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  15. Which type of government jobs are available for CSE students? How to apply for it?
  16. Date of upcoming IBPS Exam for the year 2012? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  18. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
29th December 2015, 08:12 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?

After completion of your B.tech you are eligible to apply for many Government jobs .

You can also apply for the Central government jobs.

~ while you are in third year of engineering , you are eligible to apply for the Gate exam.

If you secure good rank in gate exam , then you will get a call from anyone of the following Government companies for the Interview.

Bhel
Bsnl
Iocl
Ntpc
Isro
Mtnl
Drdo
Ongc , etc.

~ If you want to join in Banking sector , then you can apply for,

* Ibps bank clerk exam
* Ibps bank po exam
* Individual bank clerk exam and p.o. exams

~ If you want to join in Airforce , you can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce.

Afcat stands for Airforce common admission test

This includes 3 branches, namely

1. Technical branch
2. Flying branch
3. Ground duty branch.
29th December 2015, 09:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am girl student of civil engineering now I m in second year. I m worried about my job, because the placement of my college is not good, and I don't have enough knowledge about my branch, what types of jobs we have to do please tell me.
No, second year engineering student are not eligible for government sector jobs. But after completion of degree course in Civil Engineering, you can apply for government sector jobs like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES exam.

Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
10th October 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Mam myself Archana studying in civil final year. What all exam can I write along with studying in final year. What all government jobs are preferred for a girl candidates.? Or is their any particular coarse should be done?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?