6th October 2011, 06:52 PM
khsamreen

What type of jobs can I get in Air Force or Navy after completing my BCA with 71%? Any computer related job?

i hav completed my BCA with 71%, Which type of job can i get in air force or navy...............?
Is there is any computer releted job........?

Related Questions:
  1. Type of jobs for BCA students in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force? Eligibility for defense services with 4.00 eyesight?
  2. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  3. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Jobs in Air Force or Navy after BCA?
  5. What kind of Job Opportunities I am going to have in Air Force being a candidate with an age of 22 years and completed BCA with 55%?
  6. Jobs after CDS in Army, Navy or Air Force for girls?
  7. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  8. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  9. Can I apply for Navy and Air Force after completing graduation in BCA with 64%
  10. How to apply for jobs in Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineerig
  11. How to do computer related private job after completing BCA from Kashmir University
  12. How much salary will I get after completing BCA? What type of jobs will I get? I am studying FY BCA
  13. Procedure to join Air Force in Mechanical engineering related steam? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for Air Force jobs after B.Tech IT?
  15. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  16. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  17. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  18. How should i join Indian Navy or Air Force after completing BSc in Computer Application?
8th December 2011, 12:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs can I get in Air Force or Navy after completing my BCA with 71%? Any computer related job?

Hello Friend,
Its not possible to get direct job in either IAF or Indian Navy.
As a graduate you have to appear for Combined Defense Service exams conducted by UPSC.
Exams are held twice every year and forms are available at all the head post office throughout India.
You can also fill the forms online through, upsconline.nic.in

Regards
19th December 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs can I get in Air Force or Navy after completing my BCA with 71%? Any computer related job?

I have completed my MCA from Jamia Milia University Delhi. I want to appear in AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST. Please suggest me the correct way of applying.
9th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any job in navx after completing mba in hrm
18th July 2012, 12:47 AM
hamid ali nagori

Quote:
Originally Posted by khsamreen View Post
i hav completed my BCA with 71%, Which type of job can i get in air force or navy...............?
Is there is any computer releted job........?
my number 9784740411
27th September 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

AM A BCA STUDENT AND ALSO I HAVE JOINED NCC-NAVAL......I WANT KNOW WHAT JOBS CAN I GET RELATED TO MY BCA DEGREE?????
1st December 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Types of navy jobs after completing BCA for girls
1st December 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs after completing BCA for girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?