12th May 2013, 12:11 AM
Ashutosh panigrahy

What type of jobs will give me a good salary if I am a BSc chemistry student?

Which type of job is give me good salary ?I am B.şc chemistry student.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  2. Can I apply for good job with handsome salary after completing B.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
  3. After BSc chemistry if I choose MBA or MCA which type of jobs can I get?
  4. What are the career options in Chemistry? I am a BSc chemistry student
  5. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  6. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  7. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Are there any jobs with good salary after completing BSc?
  9. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  10. How to get a good salary after passing BSc Chemistry with 80%?
  11. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  13. Which are the most suitable courses for me after passing 10th with 81%
  14. What is the last date for various PSU exams?
  15. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  16. After doing BSc Chemistry Hons what kind of jobs are available? Industries which place the students? How much is the approximate salary?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  18. Is it good to do BCA and then MBA in IT or Systems? What type of jobs can I get through this combination? How much salary can I get?
16th September 2015, 07:23 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of jobs will give me a good salary if I am a BSc chemistry student?

B.Sc is a bachelor degree course which is offered after the 12th for every candidate has passed the 12th class and B.Sc stands for the Bachelor of Science means its only available for the Science stream candidates who has passed the 12th in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.

The scope of B.Sc chemistry is very good as its professionals are now not so as needed in Country and also the skills and quality is not so high as need in a person so for a highly skillful and knowledgeable person very good scopes are here.

For a good career you have to go for the Master degree in same course and after that you have to qualify the NET (National Eligibility Test) because after qualifying this exam you can apply for the post of the lecturer or an Assistant professor in any collage and university and can also go for the M.Phil and go in Research work.

Jobs for that you can apply after this course are-

>> Assistant professor

>> Lecturer in any school

>> Professor

>> As a Researcher

>> Also in National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?