12th February 2010, 04:53 PM
bhanugagan

What type of questions are asked in dsssb exam for the prt post in discriptive exam?

sir i want to know which type of question ask in dsssb exam for the prt post in discriptive exam

16th February 2010, 01:12 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in dsssb exam for the prt post in discriptive exam?

look dear as your question is quite descriptive and needs more factual knowledge so i am giving you a few links that can safely land you up on the pages with your answers.. hope you follow the links in persuit of your answers..the links regarding your question are:::----
dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in/Notice%20of%20Exam%20MAY-JUNE-2009.pdf -
www.upscexam.com/.../delhi-subordinate-services-selection-board-dsssb-examination-notice.html
www.upscexam.com/.../Delhi-Subordinate-Services-Selection-Board-DSSSB-Examination-2008.html
it is my sincere urge to you that plz follow each link as you will get your answers in the last two links but you can also get to know the exam pattern and some imp other information in the 1st link.. bye take care hope you follow them... good luck and all the best to you....
19th February 2010, 06:12 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in dsssb exam for the prt post in discriptive exam?

hi
the descriptive exam consists of 200 question that are to be answerd in 2hrs 30 mins
there will be 10 question of 20 marks each with choice,the question will be biased on concerd subject,work,qualification of the relevent post.
if you want to see the exact marks distribution then visit the link given below:
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxlZHV 0YWxraW5kaWFncm91cHxneDoyMWI0NjEzMDY3ZDhjMGUw
3rd March 2010, 10:12 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

The DSSSB exam is divided into two parts:- I and II.
The first part is Preliminary Examination and the second part is the main examination consist of Descriptive type Questions of 200 marks, as per the qualification prescribed for the post and to be answered in 2 ½ Hours.
6th March 2010, 05:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

question are generally asked from- general awarness, general intelligence and reasoning ability, general english and general hindi. there exams is divided into two parts paper 1st and paper 2nd.
4th May 2010, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPE
5th May 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the new date of dsssb prt exam post code 70/09
10th May 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i mean in second paper of prt
questions relate with the 1 to 7 std
or a relates with how to teach student
in how much proportion maths science,hindi,eng
can be asked in 2nd exam
11th May 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

pls send the date of exam prt teacher post code 70/9
14th May 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

WHEN PRT EXAM HELD
14th May 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

plz send date of dsssb prt exam teacher post code 70/9
15th June 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

send the prt examination date 70/09
e-mail:[email protected]
17th June 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE EXAMINATION DATE FOR POST 70/09 PRT
email: [email protected]
20th June 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

what type of qustion are aske in dsssb prt. exam
20th June 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Examination date mcd prt 2010 post code 70/09
21st June 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me prt exam date
my email add. [email protected]
28th June 2010, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me the date of prt exam
1st July 2010, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls send me prt exam date
my email add- priyanka.21 [email protected]
3rd July 2010, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the examination date of prt test.my mail [email protected]
5th July 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Examination date mcd prt 2010 post code 70/09
5th July 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me Examination date mcd prt 2010 post code 70/09
[email protected]
6th July 2010, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the examination date of prt test.my mail [email protected]
7th July 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the examination date of prt test of MCD and new syallabus. My e-mail id is [email protected]. I am very grate to you. Thank you.
11th July 2010, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me date of PRT exam post code 70/09 my ID is [email protected] thank you
11th July 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me date of PRT exam Post code 70/09 my id is [email protected] thank you
15th July 2010, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of dsssb prt entrance exams delhi
25th July 2010, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of dsssb prt exams post code 70/9
24th August 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,what is the date of dsssb prt exams delhi.
Please inform me asap.
my email id : [email protected]
25th August 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the new exam date of assistant teacher 2010 post code 70/09
28th August 2010, 01:53 AM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: What type of questions are asked in dsssb exam for the prt post in discriptive exam?

dear friend
to know about question type u must buy dssb exam related books from market.from where u can get ur solution.
and oter option is u must follows the newspaper regularlyfrom where u can get the question pattern.and last option is u may follows dssb exam related magazine from where u can get ur solution.
best of luck.
2nd September 2010, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the new exam date of assistant teacher 2010 post code 70/09
3rd September 2010, 05:04 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

you can see the model question paper of previous year for the dsssb examination. & you can search on the internet. thanking you. i wish you will get help.
3rd September 2010, 08:44 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
There are many types of questions . Generally,there are two sections in
DSSSB exam..

In 1st section:
a)General Awareness ::
It which consists of current events,the
incidents which are taking place around you, art,culture
history,geography,policy,daily science etc....

b)General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability::
It consists of both verbal & non-verbal,analogy,similarities,
difference,problem analysis,judgment,decision making ,
observation ,relationship etc....

c)General English & General Hindi::
It consists of vocabulary,grammar,sentence structure,
synonyms,Antonyms etc...

In 2nd Section:
It consists of Gr.D type questions,means the questions are
related to your post.

The main exam means Descriptive type exam is of 200 marks containing the
20 questions each carries 10 marks,you have to complete between 2hr,
examination is related to your post, subjectVgrade,work etc...

for more details visit: http://edutalkindia.blogspot.com/2010/01/dsssb-teachers-
exam-syllabus-exam.html.

Best of luck.
8th September 2010, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

which book should i prefer for TGT-maths???
11th September 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send me sample papers of prt main exams
my email id- [email protected]
5th October 2010, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in dsssb exam for the tgt(maths) post in discriptive exam? plz rply asap....
29th October 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send me prt exam date post code 70/09 my [email protected]
30th October 2010, 03:07 AM
babydoll

hi!
Generally the paper consists of two parts part-1 and part-2.
In part-1 english,GK,general awareness were asked in the form of multiple choice and descriptive question.
The 2nd part consists of mathematics,verbal and non-verbal questions were asked.
Then comprehension are the other part of the 2nd paper. This part is more scoring because it consists of multiple choice questions.
6th November 2010, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i am bhim singh s/o sh jhanda ram applied for prt teacher in mcd.my edu .qualification bed.med.till now no date fixed for exam.plz tell possible date about exam so that i could prepare well. my no 09416240479, my mail id is [email protected]
8th November 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

sir prt exam date tell me plz 9314803637, 9983612911
11th December 2010, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

previous years paper prt shiv 9278966804
11th February 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

plz send me prt70/09 exam date
e.mail [email protected]
19th March 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of DSSSB MCD PRT Exam date?
year 2011
31st March 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

why u people are making fool of students who have done E.T.E.(DIET) by postponing exams,by not telling exam date,and above all by not giving jobs.if u can't give jobs to E.T.E. students then plz don't run DIETs so that students can set their career in any other stream...
11th April 2011, 07:45 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
as your question is quite descriptive and needs more factual knowledge so i am giving you a few links that can safely land you up on the pages with your answers.. hope you follow the links in persuit of your answers..the links regarding your question are:::----
dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in/Notice%20of%20Exam%20MAY-JUNE-2009.pdf -
www.upscexam.com/.../delhi-subordinate-services-selection-board-dsssb-examination-notice.html
www.upscexam.com/.../Delhi-Subordinate-Services-Selection-Board-DSSSB-Examination-2008.html
it is my sincere urge to you that plz follow each link as you will get your answers in the last two links but you can also get to know the exam pattern and some imp other information in the 1st link.. bye take care hope you follow them.
thanks
12th June 2011, 12:21 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend

The descriptive exam consists of 200 question that are to be answerd in 2hrs 30 mins
there will be 10 question of 20 marks each with choice,the question will be biased on concerd subject,work,qualification of the relevent post.
if you want to see the exact marks distribution then visit the link given below:
http://docs.google.com

all the best
16th June 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

can you say me what is the type of question in the subject of english on the post of assistant supretendant
21st June 2011, 07:46 PM
mirzamba

pls send me the sample paper or prt last year question paper on e_mail [email protected]
11th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any compusion of hindi lANGUAGE for dsssb exam for assistant teacher?????????????????
pls send me the answer on [email protected]
26th November 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

CAN YOU TELL ME THE DATE OF DSSSB PRT MAIN EXAM FEB 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?