10th April 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?

good evening sir/mam,
i have shortlisted for the interview for post of clerk in uco bank. interview will be held on 21 April. i m preparing at my best level for interview. but i have little nervous & feared tha what questions will be put up. so plz help me and suggest that what type of question could be asked.
i will be waited for ur answers.
thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions will be put up in the interview of Post of Clerk in UCO bank?
  2. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of IT Officer in UCO Bank?
  3. What type of questions are asked in Exam of Clerk Requirement Post of AP?
  4. How to pass HDFC Bank interview for PO post? Which type of questions are asked in interview?
  5. Which type of questions are asked in Bank Clerk exam? -- [New]
  6. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  8. What types of questions are asked in Bank Clerk interview? List of the questions?
  9. Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?
  10. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  11. What type of questions are asked in Bank PO/MT interview?
  12. What type of questions will be asked in Bank PO, IBPS PO MT 2?
  13. List of Interview Questions asked for the position of IT Officer in a Bank?
  14. What type of questions are asked in bank PO interview?
  15. What type of questions will be asked to an engineering graduate person in Bank PO?
  16. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  17. Types of questions that are asked in Descriptive paper of United bank of India Clerk Exam?
  18. What type of questions will be asked during interview for the post of Clerks in SBI?
18th June 2011, 09:10 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?

in any interview they will see first your walking style.afterwards your communication ability.whether you had spoken right or wrong dont mind.how confidently you spoke that they see.first be perfect with your resume details.and communication skills...
all the best
19th June 2011, 01:10 AM
lt.anup

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?

first of all congrats for your selection.there is nothing to be afraid of while facing an interview.be confident and reply them with high confidence and politely.in any public sector bank the interview panel are experienced high scale officers of the bank .they tries to find out what parameters of working mentality you posses and assurance of continuity of working.so relaxed and build a positive mentality before your personal interview and do some mock interviews with your freinds or family.
21st July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir what types of questions will be asked in interview for clerk exam in oriental bank of commerce?
17th October 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

pls send me interview question of po with answer
pls..............................
my email id is= [email protected]
8th December 2011, 01:41 PM
tuntunia

first of all congrats for your selection.there is nothing to be afraid of while facing an interview.be confident and reply them with high confidence and politely.in any public sector bank the interview panel are experienced high scale officers of the bank .they tries to find out what parameters of working mentality you posses and assurance of continuity of working.so relaxed and build a positive mentality before your personal interview and do some mock interviews with your freinds or family.
10th January 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 142 in ibps po exam can i get any interview material as ebook
29th February 2012, 11:18 AM
kumar.umesh18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good evening sir/mam,
i have shortlisted for the interview for post of clerk in uco bank. interview will be held on 21 April. i m preparing at my best level for interview. but i have little nervous & feared tha what questions will be put up. so plz help me and suggest that what type of question could be asked.
i will be waited for ur answers.
thank u.
You have to prepare english and mathmatics for that exam bcoz only two resion students have to fiald in the this language
10th March 2012, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am afraid about what kind of questions could be asked in the interviews. Can you help please. My e-mail id is [email protected]
8th April 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

what type question will be asked from banking sector?
25th June 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,may i know wat level of question will be ask during the interview?? Plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?