15th December 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in GRE entrance exam? Will they ask Technically, Aptitude or Verbal based questions?

Am doing my pre final year B.E. -(Computer Science & Engineering).I want to know what type of questions will they ask in GRE exams...will they ask technically or aptitude based test or verbal based tests???...

17th December 2011, 07:16 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What type of questions are asked in GRE entrance exam? Will they ask Technically, Aptitude or Verbal based questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am doing my pre final year B.E. -(Computer Science & Engineering).I want to know what type of questions will they ask in GRE exams...will they ask technically or aptitude based test or verbal based tests???...

PATTER OF GRE EXAM

The pattern of GRE was changed last August. There is no technical questions asked in GRE exam.. The pattern of GRE exam as follows...

-> Verbal Reasoning.

-> Quantitative Reasoning.

-> Analytical Writing.

-> I have attached the detailed pattern & syllabus of GRE exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> To know more about the new pattern GRE exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> To know the tips to prepare for GRE exam, check my post CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE pattern.pdf(22.1 KB, 130 views)
File Type: pdf GRE syllabus.pdf(56.1 KB, 138 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?