12th June 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions will be asked in UPSC, MPSC exam? Books to be referred?

i want to give upsc mpsc exam so plz tell which type of qusetion ask in this exam which type of book i refer for preparation of this exam

5th August 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in UPSC, MPSC exam? Books to be referred?

i want to known about the books of mpsc exam?
8th July 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in UPSC, MPSC exam? Books to be referred?

I am 19 yr old.now i am in second year (IT)student can i able to give mpsc or upsc exam.
18th July 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i am 19 yr old. now i am second year b.sc student can i able to give mpsc exam? what type ouestion are mpsc?
23rd July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

which are the books helpful for mpsc exam?
18th April 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which kind of books I should buy for MPSC or UPSC exams and I'm in 8 th STD
19th February 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What type of question asked for mpsc and upsc exam can we give this exam after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?