17th September 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit for MBBS entrance exam?

wht is the uppar age limit for mbbs exams...could u please provide to me the limit

18th September 2011, 08:02 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: What is the upper age limit for MBBS entrance exam?

Eligibility: +2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology, Age: Born on or before 31.12.1993

A candidate for admission to medical course “must have 60%@ marks at +2 level in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together) and have an aggregate of 140/200 in these subjects, both at qualifying and competitive examinations and should have passed in English”.(@ 60% in each and 130/200 aggregate for BC, 55% in each and 120/200 aggregate for MBC, and 40% in each and 80/200 aggregate for SC/ST candidates). (BC, MBC, SC/ST as defined by the TN Govt; all rules subject to change as per State & University guidelines) Example: If a candidate has 72% in Biology, 66% in Chemistry and 70% in Physics,then the aggregate works out to: {72 + (66 +70)/2} or {72 + 68} out of 200, i.e. 140/200 and is eligible. However, a candidate with 68 in Biology, 72 in Chemistry and 70 in Physics will have only {68+ (72+70)/2} on 200 or {68+71} on 200 i.e. 139/200 and is not eligible.

THE SELECTION PROCESS
All candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be registered and go through the competitive process of Entrance Examinations and Interviews for selection. All admissions are based on inter-se merit. The College recognises that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career. The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.

ADMISSION TIME TABLE 2010
Last Date for submission of applications Group A Group B
10th April 2010
Entrance test 14 May 2010
(COMMON FOR ALL GROUP A COURSES)

13 May 2010
(SCIENCE, NON-SCIENCE & SPECIAL PAPERS)

Courses MBBS BSc in Nursing OT/PT/MLT/ BSc Optometry Diploma in
Nursing

Other diplomas BMRSc & MSc’s
List for interview and Practical Tests 27 May 26 May 27 May 26 May 1 June 1 June
Interviews and Practical Tests 14 – 16 June 28 – 30 June 1st & 2nd July 5th & 6 th July 20th & 21st July 19th & 20th July
Selection Results 17 June 1 July 3 July 7 July 22 July 22 July
Registration 18 June 2 July 9 July 8 July 29 July 29 July
Classes begin 19 June 3 July 10 July 9 July 30 July 30 July
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Prospectus and application forms may be obtained by any of the following methods:

❖ accessed on-line through the College website on http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in and submitted with a basic administrative fee of Rs.750/-.

❖ available by post from the Office of the Registrar on payment of Rs.750/-.

❖ available at selected Head Post Offices throughout India (check Annexure VII for detailed list of post offices)

Group B

Diploma in Nursing

Eligibility: +2 with 40% aggregate marks

Age: Born between 30.09.1988 and 30.09.1993 (age relaxed upto 35 years for those have completed ANM/MPHW training)

Diploma courses in Allied Health Science

Anaesthesia Tech, Hand and Leprosy Physiotherapy, Optometry, Critical care Therapy, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Hearing, Language and Speech, Radiodiagnosis*, Radiotherapy*

Eligibility: +2 with science subjects

Post Diploma: Hospital Equipment, Maintenance, Hospital Pharmacy, Practice

Courses after graduation

PG Diploma: Nuclear medicine, Histopathology Lab Tech., Medical Microbiology, Medical Virology, Dialysis Therapy, Cardiac Technology, Neuro-electro-physiology, Perfusion Technology, Advanced Resp. Therapy, Cytogenetics, Applied Molecular Genetics Methods, Assisted Reproductive Technology, Health Management, Hospital Administration, Health Economics, Policy and Financial Management, Clinical Pastoral Counseling, Clinical Pharmacy, Dietetics

Degree: BMRSc

PG Degree: M.Sc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Epidemiology and Biostatistics

Diploma course after post graduation: Fellowship in Hospital Administration

Age limit for all group B courses: between 17 and 45 years wherever not specifically mentioned.

Application forms can be obtained from 10.03.2010 at the selected head post offices (refer website for the list of post offices)

Download the admission bulletin from 05.03.2010 and apply on line at the website http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in on or before 10th August 2010

Application and prospectus are also available at the office of the Registrar on payment of Rs 750/- from 10.03.2010 (i) payable as a chalan at any branch of the ICICI bank in India, mention FC-CMC-V on the chalan (or) demand draft in favour of CMC Vellore association on any scheduled bank, payable at Vellore

Last date for submission of the filled application form is 10th April, 2010

Send the demand draft or original chalan with a letter requesting for the prospectus and application 2010 to the office of the Registrar, CMC, Thorapadi PO, Vellore-632002, Tel 0416-2284225 state your full postal address with pin-code. Mention your telephone number and email address if available. No additional money, stamps or envelopes are required

Registration Fee: The following registration fees must be enclosed with the completed application
form.

Group A courses:
MBBS, BSc (Nursing), BPT, BOT, BSc-MLT and BSc Optometry – Rs. 500 per course

Group B courses:
MSc, BMRSc, PGDCPC, Dip Nursing and other Group B courses – Rs. 100 per course

CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2010 and Entrance Examination Important Dates, Results 2010 and other related info can be seen in CMC Vellore UG BULLETIN 2010 which can be download from http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in/admissions/SumAdd/pdf/UG%20BULLETIN%202010.pdf

Syllabus
The syllabus for the common entrance tests (unless otherwise specified) will be a mixture of ‘plus two’ level boards recognised by the TN Dr MGR Med University. Papers will be in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability including Speed and Accuracy and a few questions on current topical interest. Wherever there is a special paper, the syllabus would be based on the qualifying examination required for the subject. Please see the course description in the prospectus/ website.
good luck
24th September 2011, 12:25 AM
praveendia

Eligibility: i. He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./DENTAL Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
ii. The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Schedule Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
19th October 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 2 in 2004,and now i completed my b.sc,with subjects biochemistry,biotechnology,microbiology,and now i want to pursue my carrier in mbbs,can i, please suggest me,age requierd to do
22nd December 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I am 28 years old. can I attend cet for mbbs
1st February 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i m 26yrs old, & i have completed my M.Sc (Computer Science),can i join MBBBBB
BS Course?
13th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Please answer, me that I completed 24years. BUT, I want to apply cet for Engineering & Medical. Is it Possible reply fastly as soon as possible sir that I am waiting for that your exact answer. My E-mail ID is [email protected]. Please Kindly Reply Now only sir
2nd March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

My birth date is 22 march 1987. I complete bsc micro biology can i get mbbs sheat
6th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

im a nurse .& i wat to du mbbs.what can i du for that?
14th April 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m final year physiotherapy student....now i want to do mbbs...i've cleared cbse prelims also dis year...but i've left with my 6 months internship...i dnt know wht to do now...whdr i should cmplete my internship or should study hard for mbbs mains....dnt know wht to do.... i m confused...becoz i m 25 yrs old and it may be my last attempt for mbbs...plz help me out
18th June 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i am 42 yrs old can i eligible for mbbs entrance exam?
19th June 2012, 02:16 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

If you want to go for MBBS , then you have to appear in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Exam and you have to qualify this exam , so that you can pursue MBBS.

* The Eligibility Criteria For this exam are :

1) You must have passed 12th or equivalent with 60% marks in English , physics , Biology , Chemistry .

The Percentage of marks for SC/ST candidates is 50%.

2) You must have attained an age of 17 years or more on 31st of December of the year of examination.

3) There is no such restriction in upper age for MBBS entrance exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

If you want any type of further details , please visit : http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/examsecti..._schedules.htm.
21st June 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hi ive completed b.tech in information technology this yr . can i go for mbbs now?
25th June 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I completed my mca in 2005.Now i want to study mbbs.is it possible?what is the age limit for emcet exam
26th July 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the upper age limit of sc candidates for afmc mbbs entrance exam 2013
26th July 2012, 06:04 PM
samatha89
Member+

you have to appear in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Exam and you have to qualify this exam , so that you can pursue MBBS.

* The Eligibility Criteria For this exam are :

1) You must have passed 12th or equivalent with 60% marks in English , physics , Biology , Chemistry .

The Percentage of marks for SC/ST candidates is 50%.

2) You must have attained an age of 17 years or more on 31st of December of the year of examination.

3) There is no such restriction in upper age for MBBS entrance exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

If you want any type of further details , please visit : http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/examsecti..._schedules.htm.
6th August 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limitation for MBBS entrance exam. both in Govt. Private colleges.!!!
12th March 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit for kcet mbbs karnataka 2013
20th May 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i m 42years old.can i eligible entrance exam of MBBS for any private clg in india
29th July 2014, 06:41 PM
jeev786

i m 31 years old can i eligible entrance exam of mbbs for any govt/private clg in india
30th July 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i am 33 years old, i compleeted After 10th class B.A. in ou . now i want to study B.D.S am i eligible to m set entrance test ? or not ? how can i reach my gol plz reply me
25th August 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i am 27 years old can i joint cet exam for medical or can i joint in mmbs course
22nd January 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 01/06/1989,can i apply for Aiims 2015 Entrance Examination.
5th February 2016, 01:44 PM
satyavivek

1.The candidate has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st december of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS course.

2. The upper age limit for a candidate seeking admission under 15% all india quota seats in government medical colleges through AIPMT is 25 years and 5 years of relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?