31st August 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limitation for an ex servicemen for banking job?

what is the upper age limitation for an ex serviceman for a banking job

14th February 2013, 07:10 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper age limitation for an ex servicemen for banking job?

In Banking jobs Posts are filled for PO and Clerks

PO: Minimum age to apply is 21 years
Maximum age to apply is 30 years
OBC candidates can apply till 33 years
SC/ST can apply till 35 years
EX-Servicemen gets age relaxation for actual number of years of service rendered in the defence forces plus 3 years.Maximum age to apply is 50 years

CLERKS: Minimum age to apply is 20 years
Maximum age to apply is 28 years
OBC candidates can apply till 31 years
SC/ST can apply till 33 years
EX-Servicemen gets age relaxation for actual number of years of service rendered in the defence forces plus 3 years.Maximum age to apply is 50 years
18th March 2013, 07:30 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper age limitation for an ex servicemen for banking job?

Dear Friend,

EX-Servicemen get relaxation in upper age upto 5 years for banking examinations.

The Age Limit for candidates in Banking Examination are :

For Bank clerical examination :

a) For General Candidates : 18-28 years

b) For OBC Candidates : 18-31 years

c) For SC-ST Candidates : 18-33 years

d) For EX-Servicemen : 18-33 years

e) For Widow / Divorced Women : 18-37 years

f) For Physically Handicapped : 18-38 years

For Bank PO Examination :

a) For General Candidates : 21-30 years

b) For OBC Candidates : 21-33 years

c) For SC-ST Candidates : 21-35 years

d) For EX-Servicemen : 21-35 years

e) For Widow / Divorced Women : 21-39 years

f) For Physically Handicapped : 21-40 years

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
18th March 2013, 12:23 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Banking examinations are conducted as bank Clerk and bank PO examinations.

SBI and IBPS conducts bank Clerk and PO examinations every year.

The age limitations for banking sector jobs(Clerk) are prescribed as below:-

* 18-28 yrs:- General contendors.

* 18-31 yrs:- OBC contendors.

* 18-33 yrs:- SC/ST and Ex- servicemen contendors.

* 18-37 yrs:- Divorced or Widow Women contendors.

* 18-38 yrs:- PWD contendors.

The age limitations for banking sector jobs(PO) are prescribed as below:-

* 21-30 yrs:- General contendors.

* 21-33 yrs:- OBC contendors.

* 21-35 yrs:- SC/ST and Ex- servicemen contendors.

* 21-39 yrs:- Divorced or Widow Women contendors.

* 21-40 yrs:- PWD contendors.
24th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, i want to know that age relaxtaion for ex-service man in banking examination is 21-35 for bank po and for clerk is 18-33 but after completion of my first term of engagement in service is 20 yrs and after completion of that engagement term i wil be 38 yrs than how will i aaply for bank po or clerk exam pls clerify it sir....
30th November 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i want to know that age relaxtaion for ex-service man in banking examination is 21-35 for bank po and for clerk is 18-33 but after completion of my first term of engagement in service is 20 yrs and after completion of that engagement term i wil be 38 yrs than how will i aaply for bank po or clerk exam pls clerify it sir....
25th August 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I enrolled in Indian Army as direct entry graduate clerk at the age of 23 yrs. I served 29 years and treated as ex Service man . Now I am at the age of 52. Can I apply for Bank Clerk/PO. Please clarify me as soon as possible.
25th August 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I enrolled in Indian army at the age of 23 years old as a Direct entry graduate Clerk. I served in Indian Army for 29 years long with fully satisfaction and now I am of 52 years age old. Can I apply for Bank PO or Clerk post. Please clarify it by return mail as soon as possible.
27th December 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my age is 45 and I m an ex-service man from navy so could u pls tell me weather i cn apply in banks and also what is the maximum upper age limit for it?
11th May 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am retired from Indian Army as on 01 may 2016 and my date of birth is 14 April 1979 my question is regarding about do I eligible for coming PO examination
20th September 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I am an 52 year old Ex-servicemen and please tell me for which gov job i can apply.
10th February 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation of railway employee for the bank PO, because i am railway employee
15th April 2018, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Please try to narrate the max age relaxation formula for ex service men with an example so that everyone can understand in better way.
I have retired in 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?