3rd February 2018, 04:13 PM
Sanagavarapu archana

What is the validity of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers AMIE for section A exam?

I have taken Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) membership in 2014 and since than not appeared for the exam even for once. So, I just wanted to know which is the last year that I can appear for section A exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What does affiliation from Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers (India) (AMIE) means for a college?
  2. Does membeship of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers are acceptable for Teaching Profession?
  3. AMIE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What does MIE stand for?
  5. Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma?
  6. Passing section A & B exams from Institution of MEchanical Engineers (India) is equivalent to AMIE?
  7. Where are AMIE centers in Kurnool district and how to apply for a certification course by AMIE? -- [New]
  8. B.Tech course without compromising job? Can I become graduate by doing AIME course?
  9. Study materials of B.Tech(IT) from AMIE? For project work which languages are necessary for section-B?
  10. Which are the courses equal to B.Tech after 12th?
  11. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Mining Engineering and gain AMIE membership?
  12. Is AMIE a government based course or not? Can I do AMIE or B.Tech or IIIE external course?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
  14. can I apply for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering from AMICE?
  15. Associate Member of Institution of Engineers previous year solved question paper of Diploma in Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
  16. Can I get admission in AMIE course if completed Diploma from Institution of Civil Engineers, India?
  17. Which branches are eligible for IES exam?
  18. How to apply for the position of Associate Member of India Engineers after completion of B.Tech with Electrical stream?
25th February 2018, 09:57 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the validity of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers AMIE for section A exam?

The validity of AMIE registration (ST/T) is for 6 years or 12 examination chances.

So, you can appear for AMIE exam until 2020.
18th April 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the validity of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers AMIE for section A exam?

I applied for Amie in 2011 and couldn't complete in Time and re-registered The membership , now am I eligible for aicte approved.
20th September 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I have passed section B exam in the year 2002(W) & became associated member AM1246286-032. Now what is the new number will be?
Santanu chatterjee([email protected])
(M)8240789397
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?